Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Bye bye bugs! We’ve fixed up a few things for better flow so you can keep on being productive (and awesome).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
a very cool and valuable program for both business and personal organization. recommend for ages 10 to 100;). thank you very much to the developers of this program
Bug while uploading new state of the desk
App does not work right, it shows old information. When I open a website Trello - everything is good, all cards are on the correct place, but when I open the mobile app, cards usually are on their old columns, and everything is messed up. And when I click on a card, the up to date informant about this card downloads and card automatically is replacing, but that is wrong, all cards has to be on their place from the beginning when I open this app. But the up to date info is just not uploading. I don’t want to open each card, only to reveal changes, I want to see changes when I just open the app.
When notifications come, you go to the application to see them. You click on the "bell" icon to remove the number of notifications hanging next to the Trello icon, but you have to click on each of them to skip. This should work differently! All notifications should disappear from the icon immediately, without clicking on each of them. Because it is insanely uncomfortable and stupid! If this can be convenient on the PC - ok. But on the phone it's absolutely not. You have to click on each notification, then wait until it opens, and then it skips. Rave
Developer Response ,
Hi! You can mark all the notifications as "read" by opening the notifications panel in the app and then clicking on the checkmark on the top right of the screen. That will remove the notification! If you have any other questions or follow-up, feel free to reach out at trello.com/contact
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trello, Inc.
- 125.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold 4,99 USD
- One Year of Trello Gold 44,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.