Voice Dictation for Notes is a revolutionary app it's 5 times faster and more accurate than any of the other dictation apps. Your text is displayed in real time
148Apps : "The benefit to being too straightforward is that Voice Dictation for Notes is incredibly easy to use after some initial setup. Anyone can transfer their words to their Notes"
Lifehacker: "Voice Dictation for Notes Translates Your Voice into Notes and Sends It to Virtually Any Other iPhone App"
Here’s another amazing way to get things done: just use your voice. Instead of typing, tap the microphone icon the leather band. Then say what you want to say and iPhone listens.iPhone converts your words into notes.
Voice Dictation for Notes is an easy-to-use voice recognition application that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your notes. In fact, it’s up to five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard.
Voice Dictation for Notes supports a multitude of global languages.
- Up to five times faster than typing on a keyboard
- Share your notes using Pages, Doc2Go, QuickOffice, Evernote, Email etc.
- The application is based on an intelligent speech recognition that improves with time.
- Automatic grammar correction
- An extraordinary precision in all situations
- A convenient way to quickly dictate your Notes and share them after.
- Voice driven correction interface
- Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
- Support 43 languages
- Based on a learning algorithms
43 Languages & Dialects with Speech Recognition:
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (Australia)
- Spanish (Spain)
- Spanish (United States)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- French (France)
- French (Canada)
- Mandarin (China)
- Mandarin (Taiwan)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- And more
1. Voice Dictation for Notes requires network connectivity (WiFi or 4G LTE/3G/EDGE).
2. Voice Dictation for Notes works iPhone, iPad and on the iPod Touch (external microphone required).
Please contact us if you face any problem, we promise a quick answer.
- Support 64 bits
- Changed app design
- iCloud integration
- more languages
- Touch ID (or Face ID) integration
- Possibility to type the notes instead of dictating them
In-App PurchasesSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.