### September Sale ###
Tera Pro brings together all major sound synthesis methods on one table. No matter if you want to recreate sounds from analogue legends or explore modern digital sounds with FM, Waveshaping or Wavetable synthesis. Add some flavour of physical modelling and modules for additive synthesis. Combine them altogether for new sound experiences far beyond your wildest dreams.
Tame this overwhelming amount of possibilities with Tera Pros intelligent user interface showing you only exactly what you need, paired with realtime oscilloscopes and level indicators helping you seeing what’s going on. Connect the modules with a flexible routing method without the visual cluttering of real wire cables needed in conventional modular synthesisers
FAQ What does Tera Pro have that Tera Synth doesn't have ?
1) Additional Sound Modules
- Spectrum oscillator ( borrowed from the heart of Addictive Synth )
- Wave shaper / folder opens the west coast synthesis
- Vocal Morphing filter
- Waveguide with new "Swarm" mode ( 3 detuned delays )
2) Revised engine
- Analog Polysynth Voice Modelling with characteristic subtle voice variations of timbre, pitch and temporal behaviour to get you "The" Analog Sound.
- 128 vs 32 voices polyphony
- Seamless Sound Switching: change presets during play without cutting off the sound.
- 8 times unison for really heavy ambients
- Envelope generators with Buchla style "end of cycle" trigger for generative music
- Stack/Split Sounds
- New effect section
3) Redesigned User Interface
- Collapsible modules for clear view of modular structure
- No more nasty popups for LFOs/Envelope generators
- Realtime oscilloscopes added to selected modules
4) New Presets
- About 1000 additional presets in there. Tera never sounded this good...
Tera Pro Specifications
- 128 voice Modular polyphonic Synthesiser
- Mono/Dual/Split Voice Architecture
- Modules for analog and FM synthesis
- Modules for Spectral Synthesis and Additive Synthesis
- Karplus Strong Physical Modelling and Wave Shaping
- Classic Wavetable synthesis as In-App-Purchase
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE)
- Vintage voice modelling for organic warm sound character
- 1800+ Factory presets included
- PDF Manual included
- Standalone, AUv3 and IAA compatible
- Ableton Link
- Bluetooth MIDI
- real randomiser algorithm for FM 7 module
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t sleep on this
Best sounding iOs synth I've played recently. Very deep, very versatile.
For starters good Oscillators and Filters. This is going to be where the meat of any sound is, and this synth is no slouch here. Many waveforms to choose from, but the key is that they sound good and sound natural. Filter is extremely responsive, versatile and has a great resonance.
I wish I had bought this synth forever ago. If you’re looking for “the one,” this synth offers a lot at a low price.
I am a big fan of the original Tera. Tera Pro is even better in many respects but it has additional versatility and functionality that make it a little more cumbersome to use. Sound quality is great and it is very flexible I have only one serious gripe. The "keyhold" feature (acts like a sustain pedal on a switch) is buried in a menu. This makes it almost useless. Look at ANY synthesizer -hardware or software- and you will find the "hold" button is immediately accessible. Please move the key hold feature to the main screen. It is an important live-performace feature. Why anyone would bury that in the settings menu remains a mystery. Very awkward. For my purposes (live performance) this reduces Tera Pro to only 3 stars, mostly becasue it is just such a dumb mistake and it really does make it harder to use what should be a mindlessly simple but important feature. Fortunately this SHOULD be a very easy fix for the developer.
I’ve been playing with this app non stop for over 3 hours - this is such a good synth. Like the range of sounds you can create, it’s very much my new favorite. Haven’t yet wandered over to the Mac OS to see if it’s useable in logic but tbc! The ui is easy enough, and the preloaded factory presents give you loads to play around with. And the effects are stellar. Big fan. Well done!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harry Gohs
- 286.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- In-App Purchases
- Module Waves $6.99
- Module BrainZ $7.99
- Library WaveShaper $2.99
- FM 7 module $9.99