4 Apps in This BundleSee All
Meticulous line drawings and precise measurements are of paramount importance in order to quantify the magnitude of spinal deformities and monitor the success or failure of treatment. In a busy everyday practice, the examiner have to draw lines in X-rays , this is time consuming and cumbersome. Accessory instruments like protractors, hinged goniometers, well sharp pencils, rulers or even transparent papers must be available even in packs systems you do the measurements but you don't have the reference normal values from text books according age or gender variations. The apps offers a very convenient and accurate way to perform most common radiographic measurements for spine, in a blink of an eye in front of your screen.
The apps are not simple goniometers, are enhanced products which helps to monitor objectively the course of the treatment and evaluate optimally the pathology of spine. This Apps are particular useful especially in clinical settings where you need a quick results without loosing time.
The SpineToolbox Bundle offers you four apps namely CobbAngle App, Sagittal Balance App, Spinopelvic Balance App, Spinopelvic Mobility App, which allows you to :
-Securely import medical images directly from the camera or stored photos.
-Mark few points with your fingertip at the image of X-ray, the App calculates and offers a very convenient way to determine the most accurate possibly way at once all radiographic measurements needed to evaluate treatment strategies .
-The images can be saved, for later review or consultation.
-The measured values are compared by normal reference databases and results are categorised.Data are exported as txt file, ready to print or to input as cells to excel or pages for research.
-The build in feature of the apps, allows results to be categorized , which may help decide what could be considered normal or pathologic according to references databases from International Medical literature.
These apps make the life of spine and hip surgeon more comfortable.The Apps may help guide the surgeon to address and monitor, based on radiographic parameters, the spine pathology accordingly.
1. Nunes VR, et al .Spinopelvic balance evaluation of patients with degenerative spondylolisthesis L4L5 and L4L5 herniated disc who underwent surgery.Rev Bras Ortop. 2016 Sep 22;51(6):662-666.
2. Jackson R, et al. Lumbopelvic lordosis and pelvic balance on repeated standing lateral radiographs of adult volunteers and untreated patients with constant low back pain. Spine. 2000;25:575-586.
3.Lum ZC ,et alThe Current Knowledge on Spinopelvic Mobility.J Arthroplasty. 2018 Jan;33(1):291-296.
4.Stefl M et all Spinopelvic mobility and acetabular component position for total hip arthroplasty. Bone Joint J. 2017 Jan;99-B(1 Supple A):37-45.
5. Legaye J, Duval-Beaupe`re G, Hecquet J, Marty C (1998) Pelvic incidence: a fundamental pelvic parameter for three-dimensional regulation of spinal sagittal curves. Eur Spine J 7(2):99–103
6. Cavanilles-Walker JM, Ballestero C, Iborra M, Ubierna MT, Tomasi SO (2014). "Adult Spinal Deformity: Sagittal Imbalance". International Journal of Orthopaedics
7. Cobb JR. Outline for the study of scoliosis. The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Instructional Course Lectures. Vol. 5. Ann Arbor, MI: Edwards; 1948.
All information received from the software output must be clinically reviewed regarding its plausibility before patient treatment! The Apps indicated for assisting healthcare professionals. Clinical judgment and experience are required to properly use the software.The software is not for primary image interpretation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Nikolaos Papadimitriou
- 3 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nikolaos Papadimitriou
- App Bundle $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.