4 Apps in This BundleSee All
A series of apps to develop early language skills
Symbols2Write is a series of apps for the iPad and Windows devices that have been specifically designed to support pupils through the process of writing. Young learners and pupils who need support in learning about sentences and the elements that construct them, can access this series of applications to support and improve their writing.
Starting from the very basics using pictures and symbols, pupils are led through simple sentence construction – subject, verb, object adding adjectives and prepositions, moving onto writing their own sentences from the given vocabulary or from picture stimuli.
There are four apps in the series:
• Level 1 introduces the core elements of simple sentences; subject, verb and object.
• Level 2 then builds on their understanding to construct simple sentences within a structured environment.
• Level 1 activities begin with basic description skills where the user identifies and selects suitable adjectives for the given illustrations.
• Level 2 activities develops the skill of describing with the introduction of commas, conjunctions and connectives.
• Level 1 activities begin with basic verb skills where the user begins to understand the concept of a verb and before exploring the spelling of verbs in the present tense.
• Level 2 activities deepens the skill of using verbs through the exploration of the past tense verb spelling including irregular verbs.
• Level 1 begin with basic noun skills where the user begins to understand the concept of a noun and explores simple plural spelling patterns.
• Level 2 activities deepen the skill of using nouns through the exploration of more complex plural spelling patterns.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.