9 Apps in This Bundle
The Best Apps for early language learning - loved by all children, especially those with learning challenges!
It’s like buying 6 and getting 3 free - Apps that have won the Mom's Choice, Parents' Choice, and Children's Technology Review Awards!
All of Wanderful’s interactive storybooks provide important lessons to help young children learn English. Studies have shown that the best time to introduce languages to children is ages 2-7. Designed to teach word pronunciation, recognition, and meaning these interactive storybook Apps will engage your child for many hours while they learn with stories, songs, and activities all in English. Most Apps also include stories in Spanish, plus in some Apps there are in-App upgrades available for French or Portuguese storybook content.
Stories abound of autistic or learning challenged children who have learned to read using these Apps! Please share your success stories with us if these Apps work for you too.
Get all the award winning Wanderful Apps, now available together at a steeply discounted price in this Wanderful Collection Bundle.
• Arthur’s Birthday (English, Spanish and optionally French)
• Berenstain Bears In The Dark (English only)
• Tortoise and the Hare (English, Spanish and optionally French)
• Harry and the Haunted House (English, Spanish and optionally French)
• Little Monster At School (English, Spanish and optionally French)
• Arthur’s Teacher Trouble (English, Spanish)
• Ruff’s Bone (English, Spanish)
• Berenstain Bears Get in a Fight (English, Spanish and optionally Portuguese)
• The New Kid on the Block (English only)
Each of these Apps has received a prestigious Mom's Choice and Parents’ Choice Award and many of them have also received the Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award!
Based upon classic children’s storybooks and originally published as Living Books, these interactive storybooks make language learning and reading fun for early learners and beginning readers
Read and play inside each of the fully animated pages, where everything comes to life for hours of delightful story fun. These Apps build word recognition and vocabulary, and are favorites of children, parents, and teachers world-wide.
• Most of these Apps include both English and Spanish storybook content - change language from any page
• Each page is fully animated and interactive and virtually every item comes to life when tapped
• All words are recorded twice and are fully “active” for extended word play and language learning
• A hidden surprise is on each page – see if you can find them all
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Two story modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Multiple settings further customize the Apps for your child’s reading experience
• Parental tips help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Learning resources include a 36 page overview of Wanderful interactive storybooks Classroom Activities and a free preview of each App’s Classroom Activities guide
• Classroom Activities guides for each App are available as an in-app upgrade
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope these Apps provide your family, children and students with hours of delightful reading and story play.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. Our apps:
• do not collect any information
• do not contain ads
• some apps contain an in-app purchase for French story content
• include active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• use analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
Ratings and Reviews
These are awesome!!
I remember these interactive books from when I was a kid! They are entertaining and will help you learn how to read. When I saw them on the App Store it was a no-brainer. $5 per book is a steal!! Grab these while you still can👍🏼 Thank you!!
A fantastic distraction.
These titles are the Living Books, formerly by Broderbund, updated for an iOS touch screen.
Wanderful has left this classic material intact, only adding some control options to limit overactive finger presses. My child loves the Arthur books in "Read to Me" mode, where each page is read and some of the page's interactive material is played, progressing through to the end of the book.
I recommended all of these books back when they were sold on CD-ROM, and I'm very pleased that my recommendation can stand many years and a platform change later. I hope more of the Living Books collection will be published.
- Wanderful, Inc.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012, Wanderful, Inc.
- App Bundle $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.