Wine training for pros
Feel like surprising your clients, boosting your sales or just perfecting your knowledge in oenology? OenoBordeaux is for you!
Practical, fun and flexible, OenoBordeaux is wine expertise at your fingertips!
Explore the passionate universe of the vineyards and wine, download the 1st oenology training application created for professionals (sommeliers, department managers, wine merchants, sales reps, etc.).
An innovative, detailed approach aimed at understanding winegrowing, winemaking, and wine marketing… as well as your profession’s rules of good practice: food-wine pairings, organising a wine fair, methodology for wine tastings, etc.
OenoBordeaux also offers a newsfeed dealing with trends, innovations and events in the world of wine.
Thanks to OenoBordeaux, the wide range of Bordeaux Wines will no longer hold any secrets for you.
For nearly 30 years, the École du Vin de Bordeaux has been passing on the know-how and art of living that make the Bordeaux vineyards what they are. Present in 19 countries, the École du Vin de Bordeaux and its team of 250 accredited tutors train over 80,000 people a year.
Alcohol abuse is bad for your health. Please drink responsibly.
NEW DESIGN !!!
- Deletion of the home page and the side menu, replaced by a tab bar at the bottom of the screen, with access to the 5 sections of the App
Groups the (5) communication banner and all the messages
New image format
New communication format: articles, including titles, text, quote, image, video, audio, document, link
Ability to bookmark communications
Catalog (Learning zone):
"My current trainings" section: displays unfinished training course
Replaced by a button that:
-will choose a random training course if the learner can access it
-will suggest to add a code-based training course if the learner has consumed their entire catalog
Search engine to search text in the training catalog and Wall articles
Deleted the assiduity indicator
Added the total number of completed trainings
Access to secondary pages (previously in the footer of the burger menu) from the settings button
Shortcuts to plug-ins, web links, other apps.
- New training course download screens
- Presentation of the training course content before download
- New presentation of a training course
- Integration of a discussion forum for each training course
- Direct access to content from a push notification
- Added a language selector on the login page: the language selected by default is the device language (or the default App language when the device language is not available).
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive informative FUN!
The app is still in its beta testing phase. It has lots of potential for teaching on a serious level whilst being fun and highly interactive. Great for Bordeaux wine teachers and anyone who is passionate about Bordeaux wines. Dont be afraid to try it. It's easier than you think.
- 94.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 CIVB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.