Alfa your life and check banking off your daily to do list. Manage your savings. Track your expenses. Pay your bills. Make appointments with your branch. Request new cheque book. Or just go shopping. Alfa will keep you ahead.
1. Simple steps to install and start using Alfa on your Apple device
a. Download Alfa to your apple device from Apple Store.
b. Login using your existing Bank Alfalah Internet Banking credentials or;
c. Register using your Bank Alfalah Account, Debit/Credit Card, Orbits ID or Alif Wallet credentials
2. View account balance, last 30 days statement and transaction details for all your accounts and wallets.
3. View your credit cards’ details, available limit, due date, outstanding, minimum payment and reward points. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly.
4. Easily access your loans & bancassurance details
5. Have complete control over account; request for Cheque book, address change, subscription of SMS alerts & e-Statement.
6. Make instant fund transfers to Bank Alfalah and Other IBFT enabled Bank customers.
7. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee or you can even add payee while performing a transaction.
8. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile or pay your postpaid bill instantly.
9. Pay your utility bills including ISP (Internet Service Provider) charges instantly.
10. One click view of Special Offers credit & debit card customers.
11. Locate Bank Alfalah Branches, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and Digital Corners near you (through GPS).
12. Apply for Bank Alfalah products instantly.
13. AlfaPay (payments through QR code)
You are now ready to bank with Bank Alfalah right from your apple device! For any other details please visit www.bankalfalah.com
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please learn from scb app
The good thing thing is there is an app available. It is a ok app because it doesn't show you the credit card details where the card was charged. Please look at scb app you should have all the features they offer in there app. Keep trying cause you need a lot of improvement.
Average app in the fintech world
An average app with lots of connectivity issues, especially when adding a beneficiary. Two codes are received (SMS and email). Sometimes the SMS is late and at other times the email comes late. The session expires and you're left with zero progress.
Another big issue. When I add a beneficiary (itself a cumbersome process, why not just keep SMS and why can't it be auto-filled like most other banking apps???), why can't I see the newly added beneficiary in the Payees list? Why do I have to log out, login again and only then the new beneficiary shows up?
I understand Bank Alfalah used to be a prestigious institution before 2011 but since then, the trajectory has been downwards.
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, we regret the inconvenience. Please note that we've shared your feedback with the relevant department.
UX from 1990
This app is just sad. The UX feels like it’s from the 1990’s. It’s as if they said: “Forget what the user needs, let’s just show the bosses we can launch an app.” You guys should look at Revolut and design for customer experience. I’ve seen the type of professionals you’ve retained and I can’t figure out how they’d let this example of “how not to design an app” get to production.
I signed up after seeing an add for a remittance account. Then of course after a really cumbersome on boarding I learned - you don’t have them! LOL...
Then the stupid irrelevant notifications and incessant SMS marketing. Wow! No way to unsubscribe or opt out. I mean what happened to leading by example and respecting customers?
Anyway, this app is a total joke and I uninstalled it a few mins after sign up. If I could rate it a zero, I would.
- Dated design
- Illegible iconography/typography
- Poor in app UX flow
- Stability issues
- Feature mismatch
- Misleading and deceptive marketing
- Poor choice of color palette for optimized usability
- Clunky and cumbersome
- Not customer centric at all
- Bank Alfalah Limited
- 218.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Bank Alfalah Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.