25 authoritative Russian dictionaries by DROFA Publishing House for English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Danish languages available for in-app purchase
Full wordlist and 50 sample entries of each dictionary to preview before buying
The app allows to easily and quickly navigate through and try out any of 25 dictionaries, as well as experience the most advanced search, learning and translation features.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before purchase. Full-fledged versions are available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
In-App dictionary catalog contains dictionaries of general, modern and active lexis, as well as dictionary of idioms, spelling and school dictionaries by authoritative Russian authors:
- Modern English->Russian dictionary by V.K. Muller
- Russian->English Premium dictionary by prof. A. I. Smirnitsky and prof. O. S. Akhmanova
- German->Russian Premium dictionary by K.Lane
- Russian->German dictionary by M.J. Zwilling
- Spanish->Russian Dictionary of modern vocabulary by A.Sadikov, B.Narumov
- Russian->French Grand dictionary by L.V.Cherba
- New Italian->Russian Grand dictionary by G.F. Zorko
- English-Russian and Russian-English School Dictionary by I.M. Oshurkova
(see the list of all available dictionaries within the app)
Search and translate features:
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search mode – to search for usage examples.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, German, Russian, Spanish and French).
• Look up from other applications - while working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Search history - while you are using the dictionary, it saves all looked up and viewed words/phrases in the History.
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers (for English, German, Russian, Spanish, French and Italian).
• Table of English and German irregular verbs.
• Word forms.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
Dictionary compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
This application allows you take of all digital advantages of your print edition of the Spelling Dictionary of the Russian Language by D.N. Ushakov and S. E. Kryuchkov. In order to get a digital copy, please, install the app, tap the «Activate» button and enter the code, which you get with the print book.
About DROFA Publishing House
DROFA Publishing House is one of the biggest scientific and educational centers in Russia. It has been releasing high-quality competitive educational products for more than 20 years, pursuing, at the same time, the state-posed policy of intensive social development. Drofa products are officially approved by Russian Ministry of Education for use in state schools of secondary education.
macOS Mojave support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
apparently it is not free as it claims
- Drofa Ltd.
- 17.6 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Drofa Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spanish->Russian Dictionary of modern vocabulary $7.99
- New Italian->Russian Grand dictionary $7.99
- Russian->French Grand dictionary $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.