Users get full access to:
• News push notifications.
• Text-to-speech function.
• Subscribers can access Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao, Shin Min Daily News e-papers and 13-day archive.
• Subscribers can choose to subscribe for 7 days or for 1 month.
• Pricing 7 days S$ 7.98, 1 month S$ 29.98.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Have questions or feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pick any of the following subscription plans:
Chinese 3-in-1 Digital Bundle Auto Renewable Subscription (30 days- Monthly Subscription) -- S$29.98
Chinese 3-in-1 Digital Bundle Auto Renewable Subscription (7 days- Weekly Subscription) -- S$7.98
- made some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot "log in"????!!!!
The site and the paper's online site says it's now FREE TRIAL
But when I launch the app, it asked for an ID and a password.
I don't even know WHERE to register, let alone even have registered an ID and a password for this.
So where do I begin and where do I go from here?
Unable to deactivate auto-renewal of subscription
Account administration feature leaves a lot to be desired. After installing the app and making initial payment via iTunes, received a confirmation email but no account ID or password. When I wanted to deactivate the auto renewal feature, I found there is no way to do so from the settings window except if I login, and there is no way to retrieve missing login credentials from the app. A Google search reveals that the only way to retrieve login credentials is to email tech support or call the Singapore cust service hotline. Kudos to SPH for making it difficult for customers to stop paying them money.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singapore Press Holdings
- 64.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Singapore Press Holdings
- In-App Purchases
- Chinese 3-in-1 Digital Bundle $21.49
- Chinese 3-in-1 Digital Bundle $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.