Take control of your Polar Bear and ride the snowball down the mountain. Watch out for the boulders, trees and wildlife!
Day and night the ball keeps rolling, faster and faster it goes, what's the highest score? Nobody knows!
• Addictive one touch gameplay that is easy to pick up but difficult to master!
• Awesome pixel art from the award winning studio Nitrome.
• Real-time dynamic day and night gameplay. So if it's day outside, it's day in the game! If it's night... oh you get the idea!
• Music by Dave Cowen(Creator of Icebreaker - A Viking Voyage)
• Unlockable Achievements
• It's a Polar Bear running on a giant snowball down a mountain! What more do you want!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
You missed the chance to call it roller bear
The game is fun and I love the graphics, although I have one complaint, you missed the chance to call it roller bear. It makes me very mad that you did not call it that. I expect more from the best game studio on the App Store. But in all honesty I love you guys and the game plays extremely well, keep doing what you're doing.
A great achievement! RollerPolar is a great time waster by nitrome! In the game you play as a polar bear rolling downhill on a snowball. There are many obstacles including trees,rocks,snowman,and even the animals. You have a powerful jump and double jump so everytime you get over something you get a point and that's the goal: to get the highest score in order to be the best! This leads to addictive competition with friends. Like all nitrome games, it has one-touch game that's easy to learn and hard to master. You can also collect coins and buy other bears. If there's something I can't "bear" it's that this game isn't the best nitrome game. But even then, it's a perfect example of nitrome's fantastic throw-back graphics and music! It's a sure 5/5 stars!
The game is great I love the simplicity of a one touch game with as much detail as this. However, the only objective is to beat your own high score. An addition of finding coins, unlocking new characters, and playing in different maps would make this game an easy 5 star rating.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.