184.108.40.206 w/ WARP – the free app that makes your Internet more private.
220.127.116.11 w/ WARP makes your Internet more private and safer. No one should be able to snoop on what you do on the Internet. We’ve created 18.104.22.168 so that you can connect to the Internet securely anytime, anywhere.
• A better way to connect
22.214.171.124 with WARP replaces the connection between your phone and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol.
• Greater privacy
126.96.36.199 with WARP prevents anyone from snooping on you by encrypting more of the traffic leaving your phone. We believe privacy is a right. We won't sell your data.
• Better security
188.8.131.52 with WARP protects your phone from security threats like malware, phishing, crypto-mining and other security threats when you enable 184.108.40.206 for Families option from the DNS settings inside the app.
• Easy to use
One-touch setup to make your Internet more safe and private. Install it today, get a more private Internet, it’s that simple.
• The only way to get WARP+
We test thousands of paths over the Internet every second to find which have the best performance. Skip right past Internet traffic jams using the same technology that we use to make thousands of websites 30% faster (on average).
Subscription Information for WARP+
• 220.127.116.11 with WARP is free, but WARP+ is a paid feature which can be enabled at any time.
• You can get free WARP+ data by sharing 18.104.22.168 with friends.
• Subscribe on a monthly basis to receive unlimited WARP+ data for the duration of the subscription.
• Your subscription will automatically renew for the same package length at the same price until you cancel in settings in the iTunes Store at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period and/or WARP+ data transfer credits, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.cloudflare.com/application/terms/
Our latest iOS client to keep your DNS fast and connection secure on the Internet.
- Now supports Split Tunnel rules by domain in addition to IP Addresses.
- Now supports include only Split Tunnel rules.
- Fixed issue where identity-based Access rules not correctly working on mobile.
- Fixed issue with WARP to Tunnel not working for certain private IP address ranges.
- Other minor bug fixes and UI consistency improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Get the most from your phone.
The best DNS-VPN available. If you want 1 App that will make the biggest improvement on your phones performance this is it. Many people are not even aware what the DNS is or does but if you have ever been online you are using a DNS and Cloudflare does it the best from the time it takes your phone to look something up to the time it takes your website to resolve. The fastest way to connect to the internet from any device WiFi or Cellular this is it with the added comfort of not only Internet Privacy & Security. Tired of your ISP constantly controlling your IP or practically every site selling your info and constantly data mining your phone burning up your memory, battery, and slowing your phone down then 22.214.171.124 helps with all of the above. Took under 30 seconds from downloading the App to having it fully functioning on my XsMax. The only issue I have had is since I upgraded my phone with 126.96.36.199 I have had Viber, my VoIP calling & messaging favorite freeze up on several occasions which I never had an issue with previously but may be an issue with them or Apples new software, in any case erasing and downloading the Viber App again gets it right back but has been an issue because once it freezes nothing can clear it and you can’t make or receive messages while it’s frozen. I’m assuming a software compatibility some VoIP services have while you are using any VPN.
Install this app. Now.
There are 3 types of companies that are secretly watching what you do on the web. (No, I’m not talking about social media companies, because you can choose what you share on social media.) - I’m talking about 3 types of companies who secretly track everything you do on every computer or mobile phone that you use.
(1) Your DNS provider (usually the same company that provides your internet service); (2) your search engine (usually your home page), and (3) your web browser - all of these companies have one thing in common: they watch what you do on the web, and they build a profile of who you are, and then they sell that data without your knowledge, to thousands of advertisers.
If you value your privacy, my strong recommendation is to use 188.8.131.52 for your DNS provider (even without WARP, it is solid); use DuckDuckGo as your search engine, and use FireFox as your web browser.
I am a professional in the security and privacy world, and I’m telling you the truth. Protect yourself. Install these 3 free apps, and stop those other types of companies from spying on you and selling your data.
Just Installed - Wow!!!
I don’t usually write reviews like this but, usually there is always at least one or more items that are quirky or annoying in someway. This is one of those rare occasions. I had never heard of this product before and was checking out one of the techie sites, and usually suggested products that will frequently sponsor such shows, tend to get over hyped. After watching the shows the host seemed to be a straight shooter on the topics covered. I took a chance and downloaded it and have been noticeably pleased from day one. Especially on my Apple products, that were OK before, but there was a change in the speed and smoothness when browsing, on all my devices. But today is day one of of now being WARPED, have been warped for the last couple hours and it’s been impressive, to say the least, can’t wait to see the long-term difference...
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cloudflare Inc.
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cloudflare Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- WARP+ UNLIMITED $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.