Find out why the Today Show and New York Times are raving about Rise. Kick off the New Year with Rise!
We pair you with a top-notch nutritionist who will take the guess work out of dieting and figure out what works best for you. We don’t believe in one-size fits all solutions, calorie counting or yo-yo dieting. We believe in healthy habits and weight loss that lasts.
How does it work? You simply take photos of your meals, and your coach will pinpoint your problem areas. Every day your coach will review your meals and provide tips. Get real-time support when you need it.
On average our members lose one pound a week. Best part is, you’ll feel healthier and more confident in your clothes. We’ve been praised by Vanity Fair, Shape Magazine, Cosmopolitan, NPR, Wired, Greatist, Huffington Post and more.
Here is what they’re saying:
• "I have counseled hundreds of overweight patients. Personal attention and thoughtful, customized advice, are key to losing weight and keeping it off long-term. Rise delivers on both fronts." ~Dr. Russ Phillips, Director, Center for Primary Care, Harvard Medical School
• "Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, these are very expensive programs…..this is the future." ~Fox News
• “Best of all, Rise is convenient and affordable—it’s with me every day no matter where I am, and it costs less than $15 a week, which is amazing for real-time, one on one professional nutritional coaching based on my desired goals." ~Tory Johnson of Good Morning America
We’ve helped thousands of people, and we want to make you our next success story!
• "I tell everyone about Rise. More than a way to lose weight, Rise (and Anar!) is teaching me to eat properly and well. I feel healthy and have lost 40 lbs." ~ Norma, 69, Texas
• "Rise helped me lose 20 pounds and keep it off during the holidays" ~Ryan, 34, California
• "Rise returned me to my pre-baby weight! I’ve lost over 37 pounds with Rise. It feels good to be losing weight without doing another diet - with a capital D!" ~ Cynthia, 41, New York
Did you get this far? We love you. So much.
Rise offers two membership options:
• Monthly, at $48.00 per month
• Quarterly, at $120.00 every 3 months
- Payment will be charged via Apple Pay or credit card after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically auto-renew at the chosen subscription price within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Your subscription will continue to auto-renew until it is canceled.
Rise integrates with Apple Health, Fitbit and Lose It! so that you can share steps and other fitness information with your coach.
We know you can do it! We’re excited to team up and help you reach your goals.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
A major rewrite of the Journal improves stability, fixes underlying bugs, and enables future improvements. As part of this work:
* Rise 3.0 now requires iOS 9.3 or newer
* Date selection and scrolling between weeks is improved
* Voice Over control of the Journal is significantly improved
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I needed to jumpstart my weight loss
I had gained 25 pounds over the past two years and, for the life of me, couldn't lose it by myself. My boss used Rise and suggested it. It has been extremely helpful in getting me to lose weight. I couldn't lose anything by myself but with Rise I've lost 5 pounds so far (it's been about 2.5 months). The thing is Rise is not a diet --- it's about taking baby steps to lead a healthier life. My coach helps me to see new habits I need to create -- like shopping twice a week so I always have healthy food on hand and starting the day with a full, nutritious breakfast (which is harder than I thought to implement!) -- and supports me while I get there.
Note that you can request how "nice" or "mean" your coach is. I requested someone who would be supportive and on the gentler side because I know I don't need another harsh voice telling me what to do (my voice is harsh enough). You might find someone more stringent helpful; it's up to you to say.
All in all, I HIGHLY recommend Rise if you are serious about a slow and steady weight loss and a new, healthy life.
It's kinda dumb but also kinda genius
I felt pretty lame signing up for basically an accountability service. But over the past few months it's actually helped me get past a disordered relationship with food AND lose 15lbs. My coach has helped me through a few freak outs and dialed me back a notch when I was getting too concerned about details that don't really matter. I've also started getting over black and white thinking about food. "In moderation" sounds easy in theory, but in practice it takes a fine touch, and thanks to Rise and my coach, I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it.
The app is pretty darn easy to use too. There are a few little technical things that bug me once in a while but overall it's a great app experience.
Thanks, Rise team!
Every meal exists in a vacuum.
The positives - my coach is nice. She’s checked in every time she’s supposed to, is in good steady communication, and listens to my feedback. I think she’s trying to help me.
The negatives - In my normal diet, I eat 140g protein a day and barely 40g fat most days. Most of her suggestions to improve my diet involve swaps that further increase the protein and decrease the fat, which I feel is a bit unreasonable. They also treat every individual meal as a separate event and not as a piece in the puzzle of your overall day. If you normally eat a small lunch and a larger dessert, but you eat a handful of berries as your “dessert” so you can have an extra slice of pizza at lunchtime instead, she’ll tell you the lunch meal is too high in carbs and that you should’ve replaced the extra slice with protein - even though you’re over 150g protein for the whole day already. I understand that they’re just tips to incorporate into your daily life and not necessarily what she’d want you to do in one full day, but still, if I wanted to go carnivore, I could’ve done that on my own.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RISE Labs, Inc.
- 95 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Rise Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Rise Private Coaching $14.99
- Rise Private Coaching $49.99
- Rise Private Coaching $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.