1-800-Flowers: Send Flowers, Bouquets, & Gifts
Fresh flower delivery is easy with the 1-800-Flowers app. Send flowers, plants and gifts anywhere or anytime while on the go in just a few easy clicks. From gorgeous flower arrangements to the perfect anniversary roses and centerpieces, gourmet cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, and many other gifts, there is something for everyone. Whether sending flowers in the United States or around the world, we deliver gifts and smiles to 195 countries!
- 100% Smile Guarantee: Blooms are the best quality and always arrive fresh.
- Flower types: We offer roses, carnations, tulips, sunflowers, orchids, lilies, daisies, and many more.
- Quick & Secure Flower Delivery: Experience streamlined browsing and a secure checkout.
- With same day flower delivery, you will never miss another important occasion!
We cover all gifting occasions including, but not limited to:
· Birthday: No matter their age, birthday flowers are sure to brighten their day! Send timeless birthday flower arrangements from our most popular floral designs or even one of our truly unique arrangements to make their day even more special.
· Love and Romance: Whether your sweetie lives with you or across the world, send romantic flowers to shower them with love.
· Sympathy: Convey your deepest condolences during a difficult time by using our “White Glove” service to send funeral flowers or sympathy gifts to the home.
· Special Occasions: We offer gifts including but not limited to: Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and many other important occasions.
· Congratulations: Whether you’re celebrating graduation, a new job, promotion, first home or retirement, our fresh flowers and gifts are the perfect way to say, “you did it!”
· Just Because: Sometimes you don’t need a reason to send a smile, send one just because they’re awesome. Our same day, “just because” flowers and gifts are sure to brighten anyone’s day!
· Thank You: When words are just not enough, show your appreciation and gratitude with a beautiful bouquet they will never forget.
· Wedding Flowers: Wedding flowers are easy to order online. Get ready for your special day with our breathtaking bridal bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres.
So, whether you are saying, “Happy Birthday,” “Congratulations,” “I Love You,” “Happy Valentine’s Day” or anything else in between, we have an arrangement that is perfect for you! Send flowers to that someone special today! Every flower delivery includes our 100% smile guarantee! Our caring service team is ready to help you with your order and welcomes your feedback!
** Meet Our Family of Gift Brands: Harry and David, Cheryl’s Cookies, Fruit Bouquets by 1800Flowers, 1800Baskets, The Popcorn Factory, Wolferman’s, Stockyards, Simply Chocolate, Personalization Universe & Goodsey**
You’re the best! Thanks to your amazing feedback, we have improved our app shopping experience!
If you love the app, please don't forget to leave us a review!
New & improved updates for your shopping pleasure include:
- New quick sign-in options: log in from your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Checkout enhancements and updated payment screen to make the process even easier
- Addressed various bug and performance issues to improve the overall experience
- Send fun and personalized messages in Augmented Reality Flowers to Friends & Family! Place their favorite flower bouquet in the perfect spot and send a video message!
Ratings and Reviews
Shocked at the service from this company.
You order beautiful flowers a week and half early for your girlfriend so she can receive them at work on her birthday. They say will arrive during normal business hours 9-5pm. She works a long day from 9am - 7:30pm and they fail to deliver. They do nothing to try to rectify this situation except offer to redeliver another day and give me $20 off my next purchase are yours serious?! The occasion is ruined how can you think $20 off rectifies anything! So then you ask for money back they give you partial refund just the flower not for the pass point they say wait 7-10 business days. 14 days later they don’t know what’s going on for other refund then they send an email your refund will come to the your address in a check in 30-45 business days. Are you kidding me what kind of crap is this! That’s my money! And you failed your customer! Smh oddly enough my friend called because the flowers for his mom had 2 withered flowers in the bouquet next day they mail her 2 more dozen free. What the heck kind of service is this for me? I been loyal bought in person before at store location and online this is it for me though. They use to be the only ones who did this or did it big online not anymore there other places with nicer flowers cheaper prices and I’m sure they actually deliver and value their customers! 800-Flowers you really let me down this year. It was suppose to be special for my girlfriend. Sighs...
This is the first time I have ever written a review on a service and I am writing it because it was probably the worst experience I’ve had ever. They were supposed to deliver flowers for my mom and my sister to my house one day before Mother’s Day and they ended up delivering a bouquet to my house three days later and then a bouquet to my mom a day after that and then advocate to my sister a day after that. He took multiple phone calls and text messages and multiple broken promises for my mom and my sister to get everything delivered late. They kept trying to offer packages for future orders as if I would want to place future orders with them after the service. I ordered chocolates for both my mom and my sister and they never delivered and I tried to get credit for that portion of the delivery and I never got the credit. I take care of patients so I understand the importance of delivering quality customer service and I understand the importance of keeping my cool and being patient, calm and collected, however this was by far the worst experience and I never plan to use them again. Please use any other service but this.
Developer Response ,
Hi Johnny Garcia. We're very sorry for any troubles you've had with your delivery and services afterwards. This is not the kind of experience we want for you or your recipient. Please contact us at WeCare@1800Flowers.com with your order number and description of the issue and we'll promptly contact you back to fully resolve to your satisfaction.
Ruined Mother’s Day. Horrible Service
I purchased a standard bouquet of flowers for delivery to my mom one week ahead of Mother’s Day (for Sat delivery) using the app. On Sat morning 800Flowers called me at 6am confused about the address. It was a standard address in NY, NY so I was confused why they called. They assured me the flowers would be delivered that day, so I wouldn’t need to call a local florist as a back up. By Sat night they didn’t deliver, so I called them back. They assured me delivery would be done on Sunday, still in time for Mother’s Day. I called Sunday at 12:30pm concerned. They said they spoke to the vendor and they would definitely be delivered by 8pm. I called at 7pm. The call center rep said the local vendor still had an hour to deliver. He tried phoning the vendor, but they were closed. No flowers delivered to mom on Mother’s Day. Total Fail!! So, Monday night I called again and they said the reason they weren’t delivered was because the vendor ran out of those flowers on the previous Friday. I tried multiple times to talk to a supervisor or the local vendor, but was refused. Ultimately they refunded my money, but Mother’s Day was already ruined. I’m deleting the app and not looking back.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we offer our sincere apologies as it sounds like you were given a very poor customer experience from start to finish. This is not how we run our business so are disappointed to hear you were not provided with a terrific experience. If you have any unresolved questions or concerns our priority team will be standing by to help you out! Please just mention your order number and this review to WeCare@1800flowers.com
- 1800 Flowers
- 130.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 1-800-Flowers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.