Learn to meditate in 12 easy steps, then take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit.
With 1 Giant Mind, Jonni Pollard, a master meditation teacher, author, and founder of the 1 Giant Mind Teacher Training Academy will teach you how to learn a 'Being' meditation technique. With 4 years of in-app research, this app has proven to reduce stress levels and generate overall better wellbeing for users. *(PSS Personal Stress Survey surveyed over 6000 users).
The 1 Giant Mind app is for anyone who wants to feel less stressed, more calm, present, and experience greater health and wellbeing. Our approach to meditation is easy and effortless. and no previous experience is required. Anyone can learn this technique in 12 short steps and begin to experience the benefits immediately.
How the 12 Step ‘Learn Meditation' Course works:
* Each step only takes 15 minutes and builds upon the previous step
* Step by step video and audio tutorial instruction guides you
* A journal and set-a-reminder tool to help you keep track of your progress and assist in making your practice a daily habit
* In-depth practical explanations to further deepen your knowledge of the technique
* Access to a ‘Review Your Experience’ videos that help you better understand all of the different experiences you can have
* Videos can be streamed or downloaded
* Unlock helpful content and rewards as you progress
* FAQ library that answers many questions that you may have as you learn this technique.
* At the end of the 12 step course you will know how to meditate anywhere, anytime, and experience deeply restful and rejuvenating meditations.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the 30 day challenge.
* Take the 30 day challenge to make meditation a daily habit
* Choose the length of your daily meditation, do it with or without music and with or without guidance.
* Access the journal and set a reminder tools
* Unlock content and rewards to inspire you to complete the 30 day challenge.
* Once you have completed the 12 step course you will unlock the meditation timer.
* This is a great tool to keep you on track
* Choose between 10, 15 and 20 minute meditations, with or without guidance and/or music.
* Choose a male or female voice to guide you
* Keep a journal, and set reminders.
* Track your Mindful Minutes in Apple Health
6 Key Points of this Technique
- The 1 Giant Mind Being technique is effortless to practice
- This technique is perfect for people with busy minds
- The technique requires no concentration or controlling of thoughts
- It can be practiced anywhere, at anytime, sitting comfortably with your eyes closed
- It doesn’t require any belief system to be effective
- You can feel benefits immediately
* UI Improvements
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t look any further than this app if you want to learn to meditate effortlessly and have deep meditation. I’ve had decades of experience with meditation and during that time explored and practiced many different techniques, and nothing exceeds this for what it promises. Excellent guidance during each of the 12 steps explaining what may happen during your sessions. There are lots of FAQs to address issues and concerns you may have. Options are available for how long you want to meditate for, and whether you want background music to play or not. Whatever you choose each session gives guidance at the beginning of your sessions to lead you into proper practice as well as guidance into ending meditation. It’s like sitting with an expert who is always there to ensure good practice is established and maintained. 5 stars aren’t enough. I salute whoever came up with this, and am grateful they aren’t looking to exploit people who think they have to pay a lot of money in order to learn an effective technique. Don’t waste money on anything else when you can get the best there is for free.
I like this better than headspace
I’ve been using headspace for over a year and wanted to give this a shot after researching mantra meditation. I would like to preface this with the fact that I’ve only been on this app for 6 days. There are some clear and subtle differences between the meditation promoted in headspace and 1GM:
1) “gently return after noting” vs “effortlessly return”: I find that the latter (1GM) prevents me from experiencing tension while the former (headspace) seems to almost ask me to put an effort to return to my breath even if my mind wants to explore the distracting thought a little more. In 1GM, it’s perfectly okay to let the emotions and thoughts play out. Headspace, although not quite explicit in it, has a more judgmental attitude to these thoughts and emotions. These two phrases are further elaborated upon in the respective apps.
2) “breath” vs “mantra”: sometimes the breath isn’t enough to keep me grounded because of the mental activity in my brain. The mantra helps me center that residual mental activity further as I synchronize the mantra with my breath.
Glad my doctor recommended this app
I am recovering from an accident, and my occupational therapist mentioned meditation to help with anxiety. I learned mindfulness meditation twenty years ago and loved it, but fell out of practice. However, the app she recommended cost more than I can afford on top of medical bills. I’m so glad I told my doctor that, as she herself had just started using this app. I’ve never done mantra meditation before, but I like it and am finding the instruction incredibly good and helpful. I’m now half way through and intend to keep going. I hope to establish a regular practice that lasts far beyond my healing time. It’s been great for heading off the anxiety I was feeling, and I could use that even when I’m not recuperating. Hoping to get a couple of friends to try this as well as they’ve expressed interest and could also benefit. It’s nice to have an app I feel good about recommending to help them learn as they’ve never meditated before.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 1 Giant Mind Inc
- 172.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 1 Giant Mind
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.