HDate is a warm-hearted,completely anonymous and exclusive dating community for people living with HSV-1,HSV-2,HPV,HIV and other STDs. We are not the largest dating club in this field, but we are the safest one.
Different from other STD dating sites, HDate cares much more on protecting our members' personal information. We have a professional technical team on maintaining the server. All of our users' information saved at the server is secured.(photos,personal emails,addresses...) HDate also has a law that no one in the team can disclose any of its members' personal information to any third party. It is the safest.
Dating is simple here! We have herpes singles from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and other countries in the world.You can swipe right to like or left to pass on people that are suggested to you, and when someone you liked likes you back, you two are matched! What’s more, most suggested people are near to you because of our location-based algorithm.
We have 3 subscription options on VIP membership service with the price from $24.99 per month to $99.99 every 6 months to choose from. Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase. Here are the options:
1. 1 month auto renewal VIP membership service with the price $24.99.
2. 3 months auto renewal VIP membership service with the price $54.99.
3. 6 months auto renewal VIP membership service with the price $99.99.
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
Please be aware of that there is no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- App layout enhancement
- Fix the bug that the app crashes at the payment page
Ratings and Reviews
In all honesty
This app review is for the creators, thank you. I can’t stress how great full I am for this app. I’ve only had it for about 6 hours now but I’m feeling so much better about life. Seeing how large this community is and how supportive might I add, really helps me put things into perspective. I have a strong hope I’m going to find someone who will understand me on here, if not atleast a good friend to talk to. I’m still new to the app but the only down fall I’d say is (I believe) when commenting on someone’s post and if someone else comments or replies, you don’t get the notification so you never know unless you look for that post again. Like I said I’m new still so I might be wrong but from what I’ve seen it looks like people don’t get a notification. Other than that this app is amazing and I’m so excited to find someone! 💕 thank you so much for creating this app for people like me, I’m eternally thankful. 🙏✨
This community feels empty
Ive been trying this app for the past two days and am very disappointed in both the app and the community.
Firstly I have had to rewrite my profile twice because the information disappears, so my profile looks blank. This makes me wonder if that is the reason that so many profiles I view are also blank.
You only get to look at a handful of profile before having to wait. An actual timer pops up with count down to “the next round” like some boxing match game. Any time I try to do anything like message someone or look at who has favorited me Im asked to pay and its pretty spendy for what you get which is a lot of empty profiles with pictures of sunsets (I’ll never understand why people don’t want to show their face on the dating app, not to mention even there location!) so Im very hesitant to buy in.
Update. There is no way to delete your profile!
Don’t waste your $ or time
This app barely works. It’s NOT user friendly. Posts don’t upload like they should, there’s a ton of empty profiles, and anytime you try to do any sort of interaction, you’re asked to pay for premium which is $25/month. Whenever you link any type of social media on your profile or post, the entire thing is censored or immediately taken down which is pretty pathetic. And that happens to both free and “premium” accounts.
Basically, if you don’t pay you can only swipe on about 10 profiles a day, majority of which are empty. You can’t message anyone, or see their profile again after you swipe either. You can’t connect with anyone outside of the app since you can’t link social media. Oh and god forbid you say anything negative about the app in a post because they WILL suspend your account :)
- GoMatch Limited
- 129.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © HerpesDating.org copyrighted
- In-App Purchases
- vip membership for Herpes $24.99
- vip membership for Herpes $54.99
- vip membership for Herpes $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.