Singapore Math is a one-of-its-kind mobile app that comprises a set of simple, yet fun and very effective educational games for children of ages 3 to 7. It is a colorful and entertaining journey in the land of shapes, counting, and mathematical operations.
PLAY & LEARN
One of the greatest benefits of Singapore Math is that it doesn’t force children to cram new information into their brains, but rather helps them understand it. How do numbers look? How do you write them? What do they do? How do you count objects? This application helps with all of these and even more due to a simple and entertaining design.
And how do you make learning fun? Most children nowadays think that learning new things is boring, but this is not because it actually is like that, since children are scientists by nature. This happens because they are often forced to learn new things. But, Singapore Math takes the not-fun part out and lets children enjoy the process.
While playing this game, children learn numbers, how to use them, how to apply this knowledge to their daily routines without even realizing it, and, most importantly, they develop logical thinking, which is definitely helpful for their further development.
BRIGHT AND COLORFUL DESIGN
Your kids will undoubtedly get attracted by the app because it uses simple and bright color schemes, designs, and interface. You will be surprised at how quick your child will get a hold of the process and carry on their own.
Original level and character designs will keep your kid entertained, while learning numbers, singing songs, drawing and participating in many other activities within the app.
MATH GAMES FOR KIDS IS:
- Interactive math puzzles and quizzes;
- Top-notch educational videos;
- Over 500 math games;
- Set of activities for kids ages 3-7;
- Simple and intuitive interface.
THINGS KIDS WILL LEARN IN THE APP
- Basic mathematical concepts;
- Principal math operations;
- Fundamental geometric shapes;
- Patterns and sequences;
- And much, much more.
* The app is free to download but access to the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are two membership options available: $7.99/month with a 7-day free trial or $49.99/year with a 30 day free trial.
* The trial starts automatically when you confirm your subscription, you’re not billed until the trial period ends.
* Subscription can me managed and turned off at any time via your iTunes account.
* Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the active billing period ends.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Planning to use Singapore Math app in your school or kindergarten? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get started.
Early math skills are one of the best predictors of later success.
To help your children master math we are adding more fun and engaging learning games.
This update also brings plenty of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a 41 year old autistic person who was always struggling with math and a visual hands on learner. I used Cuisenaire Rods when I was younger.I got this because I’m curious on how the Singapore Math method works. It’s very colorful and starts off with concrete then goes to numbers. The only bug I came across so far was the last activity on money in the first grade. It showed a quarter and I tapped the 25 cents option and nothing happened. Please fix that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that our app is used both by children and the grown-ups! Would you mind emailing us the screenshot of the app where nothing happened? Please email the screenshot to the email@example.com and we will fix it for you.
While it states preschool and kindergarten it is not.
Let me start with we are huge fans of Tiny Hands and have purchased many of the apps so we were excited to try this app. App states 6-8 years old, however it shows preschool and kindergarten . When you select the age 4 the program begins with learning numbers and a few simple games. The problem is the wording is to old for 4 year olds. For example, Help the Farmer Sort Out Produce. Produce verses vegetables, 4 years olds think vegetables not produce. This is throughout the app at preschool and kindergarten. Another game, Where is Squigly, they need to select which position he's in. Instead of having the number like 5, 8 or 9 they have to select fifth, eighth or ninth. 4 year olds can't spell such words making it almost impossible for them to identify the correct answers. It's fun to play with them but I found they don't seem at all excited to play with this app. It might be better for older children but is somewhat misleading as it states preschool . Deleting the free subscribe maybe in a few years we can revisit it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions are highly appreciated. We’re set on making it worth your while. In the meantime, you can try our newly released app specifically tailored for ages 2-6 covering a broad set of topics, from math to science. The app presents a skill-specific curriculum based on virtual learning and real-life practice for each age. You can try it free for 30 days: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id613051439?mt=8.
For a math app for kids, it's really good. Unlike most math apps, there are games, worksheets, videos, quizzes, and much more that most math apps don't have. They have plenty of math topics to get a kid to learn different their mathematical knowledge. Also there is a difficulty bar to help boost skill on a certain topic. You can also print the worksheets, which can help you learn outside of your phone. Overall, I'd say the subscription of the app is really worth it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kids Academy Co apps: Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs
- 115.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2021, Kids Academy Company
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Pass $7.99
- Preschool math:All Access Pass $49.99
- All Access Pass: lifetime access to all features and content $5.99
- Singapore Preschool Tracing Games: All Numbers $3.99
- Connect the Dots Educational Game $2.99
- Singapore Maths Playground: Addition Game $2.99
- 5 Monkeys - Full Song $2.99
- Math Playground: Subtraction Games $2.99
- Singapore Tracing: Numbers 11-20 Pack $2.99
- Singapore Tracing Numbers: Tens and Dozens Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.