1 Second Everyday is a video diary that makes it easy to take your day-to-day moments and create a meaningful movie of your life. It’s a home for all your notable memories, not just the Insta-worthy. Get started with 1SE today!
2x winner of the “Best Use of a Mobile Camera” WEBBY Award.
Featured by Apple, BBC, TED, CNN, Fast Company and more!
"For over 6 years, I've been recording 1 second every day, so I'll never forget another day ever again. This project has had such a positive impact on my life. This lead to the development of 1 Second Everyday; which makes it easy for anyone to do this too. Being able to relive every single day has provided me with a treasured perspective on life. It holds me accountable for making each day notable. When I turn 40, I'll have a 1-hour compilation that encapsulates my 30s. If I live to see 80 years of age, I'll have a 5-hour video that summarizes 50 years of my life."
- Cesar Kuriyama, 1SE Founder
Why 1SE is awesome:
- AD FREE: 1SE is free to use without ads!
- AUTO-FILL: Don't know where to start? Roll the dice and auto-fill your days with ease!
- ROTATE & FILL THE FRAME: Pesky vertical videos? Begone! Lopsided videos ruining your mash? No more! You can rotate and fill the frame to your heart's content.
- UNLIMITED MASHING: Make 1SE videos of any custom length. Monthly, seasonal, or the past 5 years. You're in control.
- 2 KINDS OF PROJECTS: Start out with two different styles of projects, ‘Freestyle’ for events or trips and ‘Timeline’ for a classic day to day video diary.
- NOTES: Take note of your day and leave a private message for yourself.
- REMINDERS: Set up friendly creative reminders, so you never forget a day!
- PRIVACY: Your seconds are never shared with anyone unless you decide to do it.
Our core app is free to use but if you want to help support our growing team while gaining access to more features try 1SE Pro!
1SE PRO FEATURES:
- Unlimited backup: Secure your life’s most precious memories and never loss them again!
- Unlimited projects: Create as many Freestyle or Timeline projects as you want.
- Multiple snippets a day: Up to two separate snippets in a day.
- Longer snippets: Capture up to 3 seconds per snippet!
- Add music: Gain access to royalty-free songs and add some music to your mashes!
- Brightness: Edit the shadows and exposure with our updated snippet selector.
- Remove 1SE Branding: Remove the date and logo at the end of your videos.
Pro & Subscription FAQ: https://help.1se.co/pro-faq
We love your feedback and appreciate your reviews. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow 1SE on:
- Instagram: @1SecondEveryday
- Twitter: @1SecondEveryday
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1SecondEveryday
Fixed some crashes! Also, new and exciting updates:
• You can now sign in with Apple on iOS 13! Much easier and streamlined!
• We have a snazzy new look for the calendar that works better with portrait videos and is a bit calmer on the eyes. You're welcome! It was also rewritten from the ground up and scrolls way smoother, especially on older devices. Enjoy!
• Pro members: we’ve added a few fresh tunes for the holidays. Check them out!
• Subtle improvements to the camera to make it fit better in portrait orientation.
We would love to hear any and all feedback. Please email your questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to email@example.com, or look for Contact Support in the settings screen in the app. Happy to help.
We live and die by reviews, your reviews. If we've provided a great experience and helped you live a better life, please give us a 5-star review and let others know how awesome 1SE is!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This spellbinding app stitches second-long snippets from your life into a compelling, personal movie. With built-in reminders, a simple editing tool, and a gorgeous design, 1 Second Everyday is everything you need to put together your own thought-provoking narrative.
Unaffected by what others are complaining about
One of the coolest things about this app they don’t advertise is that the “Live Photo” capability of the iPhone finally comes in handy for something. Every one of those is about a second, so any photo you already have in your phone can become part of a video. It’s cool to see your day-to-day photos turned into live footage, I guess. Many of these reviews complain about a march update that took away features, which confuses me because I didn’t even notice and I’ve been a near-daily user since January. I broke my phone in April and was so bummed to lose the seconds I’d taken since then that I recently upgraded to monthly pro. If people are mad they get only one snippet a day, they can always spend the dollar a week it would cost to get more snippets or even use the freestyle capability. I do dislike the orientation of video since I rarely shoot horizontally but other than that, I enjoy this app completely and it’s one of the few I will pay for.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the insightful and awesome review! 💕
We're glad you're enjoying 1SE and signed up for PRO, your support means the world to us. Vertical mashing is coming soon! You'll be able to create beautiful vertical mashed videos :)
The new update is horrible
I used to love this app, I used it all the time and I was telling about it absolutely everyone. With the new update I actually don’t want to use it anymore.
I paid for the app $6 a coupe of years ago so I wasn’t using the free version. The change from horizontal (landscape) orientation to vertical (portrait) made it worse. It is difficult to see the snippets they are crammed. The editing portion of the screen changed - the ribbon where I pick the 1 sec sequences is not detailed and I can’t see or hear how the 1 second snippet will sound/look like. When I pick something, try to play it, it replays the whole video, not that part I chose. The ribbon is not intuitive to navigate (as it used to be) and it is hard to pick the snippets. I can’t pick custom dates to mash videos. It forces me to pick current year, everything. I used to show this app to everyone, I would pick a few custom dates and show them how it works and how great it is. I also can’t replay snippets from prior years (i didn’t save them). With this update actually I don’t enjoy it and I am going to look for a different app with a similar functionality. There is a very aggressive push to the subscription service, but I already paid for the app and actually all the best features were taken away. Find a different app. It has such a great reviews becuse of the older version, but since March 2019 it is crap.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
So sorry for that! Some of the issues you mention sound like bugs. Could you please email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can get a fix going?
Other than "moods", no features have been taken away. Please check out help.1se.co or contact us at email@example.com so we can do our best to quickly help you navigate this new version of the app. :)
We're running a quick 3-minute survey and would love your input.
Please let us know what you think here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/1sev3.
Thanks for participating!
- 1 Second Everyday, Inc.
- 155.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 1SE
- In-App Purchases
- 1SE Pro Monthly $3.99
- 1SE Pro Yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.