1 Second Everyday is a video diary that makes it easy to take your day-to-day moments and create a meaningful movie of your life. It’s a home for all your notable memories, not just the Insta-worthy. Get started with 1SE today!
2x winner of the “Best Use of a Mobile Camera” WEBBY Award.
Featured by Apple, BBC, TED, CNN, Fast Company and more!
"For over 10 years, I’ve been recording 1 second every day, so I’ll never forget another day ever again. This project had such a positive impact on my day-to-day life after a few months, that I dedicated my life to making a mobile app which would make it easy for anyone to do this too. Being able to relive every single day has provided me with a treasured perspective on life. It holds me accountable for making each day notable. When I turned 40, I had a 1-hour movie that encapsulated my 30s. If I live to see 80 years of age, I’ll have a 5-hour video that summarizes 50 years of my life."
- Cesar Kuriyama, 1SE Founder
Why 1SE is awesome:
- AD FREE: 1SE is free to use without ads!
- AUTO-FILL: Don't know where to start? Auto-fill your days with ease!
- ROTATE & FILL THE FRAME: Pesky vertical videos? Begone! Lopsided videos ruining your mash? No more! You can rotate and fill the frame to your heart's content.
- UNLIMITED MASHING: Make 1SE videos of any custom length. Monthly, seasonal, or the past 5 years. You're in control.
- 2 KINDS OF PROJECTS: Start out with two different styles of projects, ‘Freestyle’ for events or trips and ‘Journal’ for a classic day to day video diary.
- NOTES: Take note of your day and leave a private message for yourself.
- REMINDERS: Set up friendly creative reminders, so you never forget a day!
- PRIVACY: Your seconds are never shared with anyone unless you decide to do it.
Our core app is free to use but if you want to help support our growing team while gaining access to more features try 1SE Pro!
1SE PRO FEATURES:
- Collaboration: Invite your friends to collaborate on videos and remember your life together.
- Unlimited backup: Secure your life’s most precious memories and never lose them again!
- Unlimited projects: Create as many Freestyle or Journal projects as you want.
- Multiple snippets a day: Up to two separate snippets in a day.
- Longer snippets: Capture up to 10 seconds per snippet!
- Add music: Gain access to royalty-free songs and add some music to your mashes!
- Brightness: Edit the shadows and exposure with our updated snippet selector.
- Remove 1SE Branding: Remove the date and logo at the end of your videos.
Pro & Subscription FAQ: https://help.1se.co/pro-faq
We love your feedback and appreciate your reviews. Reach out to us at email@example.com
Follow 1SE on:
- Instagram: @1SecondEveryday
- Twitter: @1SecondEveryday
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1SecondEveryday
- Better handling of silent snippets, including ones created from still photos
- Speaking of still photos, you can now disable the pan-and-zoom animation
- Sticky snippet and mashing preferences mean fewer taps when adding and exporting videos
- Tapping the edge of the player now advances to the next unseen Crowds snippet
- Fixed a crash related to editing Smart Fill suggestions
- Fixed a bug where “only favorites” mashes weren’t being applied correctly
- Lots of other bugfixes and performance improvements
We would love to hear any and all feedback. Please email your questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org, or look for Contact Support and Request a Feature in the settings screen in the app. Happy to help.
We live and die by reviews; your reviews. If we've provided a great experience and helped you live a better life, please give us a 5-star review and let others know how awesome 1SE is!
Find us pretty much anywhere on social: @1SecondEveryday. Say hi or tag us in your awesome mashes!
Ratings and Reviews
This spellbinding app stitches second-long snippets from your life into a compelling personal movie. With built-in reminders, a simple editing tool, and a gorgeous design, 1 Second Everyday is everything you need to put together your own thought-provoking narrative.
This app helps me see the joy in everyday life!
It sounds like hyperbole, but this app literally changed my life. I had postpartum depression with my first baby, and every night I cried myself to sleep because of how hard it all was (he was terribly colicky and I felt like he just cried ALL DAY LONG). A friend told me about this app, and I started piecing together positive snippets from each day. When I’d watch the mashed video of multiple months, it helped me start seeing how much happiness my son was bringing to me and how the little things add up. I’ve been using the app for 3 years now, and I LIVE the updates. I was so worried because I had to switch to a new phone, and the backup and redone load process worked flawlessly.
The only thing I’d love to see added is the ability to move snippets around. For example, sometimes I’ve already cut a snippet just right, but then later I want to move it to a different date to make room for a different moment in that spot. I’ve hoped to see a “drag and slide over” option to move a snippet from one day to another. Is that possible to add to the next update?
Thank you so much for creating this app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! We're really glad to hear how 1SE has helped you see the bright side of things. Thanks for the love! 💕
We're working on a bunch of new features!
Please go to https://feedback.1se.co and take a look at the feature requests we've got there. If you don't find a similar request you'd like to upvote, post yours so other users can upvote it too.
Horrible UI Update
I’ve been using 1SE pro for almost a year an a half during which they’ve made many updates. In general, I feel the updated trend in the right direction, increasing functionality of the app improving user experience. This update however is incredibly frustrating. The app now opens to a screen that shows all your projects as cards that you need to swipe through. You then need to scroll through until you click on the on the project you want every time you open the app. This makes no sense as I typically will only be working on one project at a time. Previously, switching projects was as simple of tapping ‘My Timeline’ at the top of the screen and selecting from a drop down menu. Now, from a project page, it involves clicking in the top left of the screen and then scrolling though other projects each of which take up the full screen. This must also be done every time the app is opened. The full screen cards that show your projects give no control over the images or colors you can use. I’d much rather look at a grid of my previous week’s 1 second memories than a title page with a colored banner and the thumbnail of the first second in my project.
This UI update made icons to control clip settings larger which now makes it makes it necessary to scroll in order to access clip volume control.
I appreciate when 1SE is quick and functional to use without excessive scrolling and clicking. This update creates unnecessary steps.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review and feedback! In version 4.0.1 we made a slight change to the UI that reduces the steps it takes to add a snippet.
Please contact us through the app's Settings / Contact Support so we can hear more about what you think!
We'd love to offer an app that you can enjoy. 🙂
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1 Second Everyday, P.B.C.
- 266.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 1SE
- In-App Purchases
- 1SE Pro Monthly $7.99
- 1SE Pro Yearly $49.99
- 1SE Pro Monthly $4.99
- 1SE Basic $0.99
- 1SE Basic $2.99
- 1SE Pro Monthly $9.99
- 1SE Pro Monthly $6.99
- 1SE Pro Yearly $44.99
- 1SE Pro Yearly $39.99
- 1SE Pro Monthly $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.