1) Now fills the entire screen on the iPhone X.
2) You can tap the screen to skip replays and Strike/Spare/Turkey animations.
3) Added a volume slider to the Pause screen so you can change the sound effects volume while playing a game.
4) New look to the bowling pins with gold base and new artwork.
5) Smoother game frame rate.
Bug Fixes in v2.20
1) If you switched Apps or put the device to sleep during the Strike animation then when you returned to the App, the puck for the next shot would hang in the air and not drop to the table.
2) The sound effects volume may have always been set to the maximum each time the App launched.
3) We've turned off the annoying sounds that play during Splits. You can turn them on or off from the Settings screen.
4) The opponents that you'd unlocked on one device weren't synchronizing with your other devices via the iCloud.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Bowling App Ever!
This was one of the very first games installed when I got my first iPhone 9 years ago, and it has stood the test of time with its simple yet challenging game play. The app has it all: shoot for the royal flush, get a hanger, or a yahtzee. Only thing I’ll comment on is the hard mode is unnecessary for most uses, but of course the positives far outweigh this one drawback. Thank you 10 Pin Shuffle for serving as my go to bowling app and game in general since the very beginning!!!!
I play the game too much because I like it. I've been playing it for over 5 years now. If it has one flaw I would say it's has too many splits. I've been a bowler for 50 years and no one gets that many splits in one game no matter how bad you are. I would like to see an undo function on the easiest level for those that are learning to play the game.
I noticed recently that the game crashes every now and then. I am running the latest IOS on a IPHONE 6. Just started happening after the latest update.
Amazingly engaging. You have to develop physical skills to control the puck. But building your thinking strategy is also necessary. Mix of shuffleboard and bowling and poker! Fun. Just when you think you have it nailed, they change up the virtual player to higher skill. Then they offer an expert mode where the physics of the board/puck motion requires your actions have to sharpen up.
- Digital Smoke
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Digital Smoke LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.