NEW 2.0 UPDATE!<< for iOS7, iOS8 & iOS9
*Note: For iPhone 6(s) and 6(s)Plus users, use the 'Zoom' feature to increase app size.
-Some of the highest quality music and sound effects of any relax app out there!
"I highly recommend it because it’s genuinely useful."
- REDMOND PIE.COM
OVER 1.5 MILLIION USERS SINCE 2008
The only sleep/relaxation app you'll ever need.
• THE ONLY APP WHICH ALLOWS BRAINWAVE AUDIO, WITH/WITHOUT HEADPHONES •
Let AmbiScience™ take you on a sonic journey with a combination of ambient electronica and a variety of several effective programs that attune your brain to desired states of mind using the best entrainment frequencies. Tune your mind to help you with sleep, relaxation and more.
- 109 BINAURAL AND ISOCHRONIC PROGRAMS
- 13 LONG Professional Ambient Tracks
• 3 Noise Tracks
• 17 Nature/Sound effect loops
• 109 Entrainment Tracks:
-- 51 Isochronic Entrainment Tracks
-- 50 Binaural Entrainment Tracks
-- 7 Progressive Entrainment Tracks
• Create your own custom programs
• Multitasking background audio available!
• Play your iPod music with entrainment!
• Perfect Seamless Loops
• Full-Featured Mixer presets / Multi-Track Save
• Countdown Timer with fader
• Alarm with Snooze option
• Auto Quit/Exit feature
• Adjustable independent volumes
• Highest quality audio
• 13 AMBIENT MUSIC LOOPS:
• Subterranean Urge • Entrance to Memory • Temple of Neptune • Hide and Seek • Escher's Move • Touch and Go • The Vega Pulsar • The Bells of Raw • Tribal Crossing • The Micro Builders • The Wishing Well • Didgeridoo Dancers • Tesla's Lab
• 17 NATURE / SOUND LOOPS:
Birds • Chimes • Night • Noises (Brown,white and pink) • Ocean Beaches x2 • Oceans Surfs x3 • Rain • Stream • Thunder • Waterfalls (big and small) • Wind
(headphones/earbuds or 2.1 speakers are recommended)
• 3min. Progressive Caffeine Boost Program
• 12min. Sleep Progressive Binaural & Isochronic
• 12min. Meditation Program Binaural & Isochronic
• 18min. Special Relaxation/Ambient Program Isochronic & Binaural
• Focus Program Isochronic & Binaural
• ALL selections below include Isochronics & Binaurals:
(NOTE: this a concise list - many more are in the app)
+Plus, many more...
• Isochronic - headphones not required.
• Binaural - requires headphones.
• HOW DO THE BRAINWAVES WORK?
Once you choose a particular frequency, such as the 'sleep' (brainwaves) frequency, this state is then more quickly achieved than normal. This is done by a mixing of tones sent to each ear - the difference between the two tones, that your brain creates, is called binaural brainwave entrainment. We also include isochronic entrainment, which is a different form, using a single pulsating tone in each ear - people who don't respond to binaurals, often respond to isochronics.
• INCLUDES PROGRESSIVE BRAINWAVES
This app also offers Progressive brainwave entrainment, which is a gradual inducement to your chosen entrainment (brainwaves), and this is done by starting at the waking state frequency and gradually moving the user down to his/her chosen frequency.
Go to teslasoftware.com for a VIDEO tutorial. The '300' tutorial is applicable to this app.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 7, iOS8, iOS9, iOS10 and iOS 11 support. Presets fixed and expanded.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've loved this app for a long time. The sounds are amazing. You have to play around with them to find which ones work best. Once you do, you've got a good thing going.
Minus one star for claiming iPhone 6 and 6+ screen optimization. The graphics have been drawn smaller and outlined by a very thick black frame. Of course the resolution is going to look clearer, it's a smaller image. This has nothing to do with the abilities of the iPhones.
That said, I never really bought this app for graphics anyway. It's for audio! I just don't like the deception.
Drains 80% Power Overnight in 5th Gen iPad Pro
I’ve use this app since it was released and it is a good app—-EXCEPT over the last iOS update or two, instead of using 10% of the charge on my iPad overnight, it is draining 80% of my battery each night. I leave it on all night. It did this on my older iPad Pro and now on my 2020 iPad Pro 5th Gen. It didn’t used to do this. I could leave it on all night with only a minor (and expected) drop in remaining battery power. What Happened, developers? I’d glad increase my rating to five stars when you fix this. Yes, I update iOS versions. Users beware. I guess I will have to set the timer, which is something that I wish I didn’t have to do.
I've have sleep apnea and have tried 100s of things to help me sleep like medications and humidifiers and even a variety of fans for the white noise but nothing seemed to work :( then one day a close friend of mine recommend this app. So I downloaded it and tried it for the first time last week and it actually WORKS!! :) I've used it every day since then and now I'm able to fall asleep and stay asleep all night! I can't even remember the last time I had a good nights rest before this app.
- Tesla Software, LLC
- 248.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Tesla Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.