10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - TouchArcade
- Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
- Can't see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
- Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
- It's an RPG too! - Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at at the trainer
- Upgrade your castle - Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
- Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
- Roguelike difficulty - It's hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you'll get stronger and stronger every run
- And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art
- Localisation. Hello World!
- Improved Resolution handling
- Performance enhancements & bug fixing
- View your achievements in game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such a great and enjoyable game all the way through. Worth the price. I just wish it were a little longer.
It’s an amazing game. I just wish you would change the wood texture, it feels a bit out of place.
The enemy difficulty increases at a rate higher than weapon upgrade and does so each time you upgrade your weapons or defenses. This makes it impossible to see the benefit at your current rank.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EightyEight Games LTD
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © EightyEightGames Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.