Download the official 104.1 KRBE app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
- Update push notification
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer works
When I first downloaded this app it worked great and I used it all the time to listen when I could not be close to a radio.
Now when I open the app it tells me there is a problem connecting to the network. My phone settings are all the same as before and I even reset every setting on my phone. No reason this error should be occurring but cannot seem to get it fixed.
Super disappointed I can’t listen now on this app.
Send a fix for this problem.
All I want to do is click the app and listen to the station! BUT NO! That can’t be done because there is an ad that plays trying to get you to download an app. Worse is, you have to press done after the ad plays to listen to the station. This is stupid and I don’t have time. Definitely can’t ask Siri to just open the app. You still have to click done to get the ad to go away. Very POOR planning of an app.
Used to be decent, but...
But now the app no longer loads. It used to load fine. It would be a minute or two behind the radio with ads galore, but now the app simply won’t load. It stays on the cumulus total page and never plays.
Since I get to work so early. It would be nice if I could listen to the morning show with the app at my desk. I missed roses and revenge. Not cool, bruh.
- Cumulus Media
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.