Download the official 107.7 The Bone app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Just tried it out and they do play what is on their radio playlist. Although it doesn't seem like it live radio (it really isn't) there are ALOT more adds but that's because it's a free steaming radio app. If it was a payed app or if smart phones had a radio built in, there probably would be less adds. It does allow me to listen to music 107.7 favors while doing other things on my phone. Just keep in mind this is streaming radio not live radio and it is a free app so expect more adds than the radio station. But as long as they play the songs I like I won't complain. The adds are my only gripe with this app but the music is 107.7 bone good.
iPhone 6plus and it doesn't work. Will not load. I open it and it just sits there showing cumulus media and is trying to load but just can't. It worked great at first but for about two months, nothing. I went back to iheart radio to listen to the bone. I ride a motorcycle to work and iheart doesn't buffer enough so if I lose signal for very long, the station stops and it's hard to restart when riding so I have to stop. With this app when it worked it buffered much more so fewer interruptions.
Worst app ever
The current Bone app doesn't allow you to re-establish the network link when the buffer fails.. You basically have to power down your phone. Waist of time!! The app is definitely flashy, but really lacks in use!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.