It is a powerful emulator for HP 10bII Financial Calculator on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, which supports all functions of HP 10bII Financial Calculator and beyond with many intuitive worksheets.
With more than 120 functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and mathematics, and modeled on the popular HP 10bII Financial Calculator, 10bii Financial Calculator app combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one package. It allows you to easily calculate time value of money, amortization, investment value, mortgage and loan payments, interest rates, and more using powerful and intuitive worksheets.
*** Highlight Features ***
• Time Value of Money TVM
• Cash flow analysis: Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
• Mortgage and Loan payment calculation
• Business percentage calculation like Cost, Price, Margin, and Markup
• Interest Rate Conversion between Nominal and Annual Effective Interest Rates
• Statistical analysis
• 10 Memories for storage.
• Choice of Chain and Algebraic Calculation Mode
• Scientific capabilities, including log, exponent, power etc.
• Key click sound feedback
• N, I/YR, PV, PMT and FV values displayed right above buttons
• Easy data entry in Cash Flow, Stats, TVM calculation with spreadsheet-like worksheets
• One-click access to user manual and customer support within the app
• Easy setting up number format, decimal point, calculation mode (Alg or Chain), and so on via in-app settings
• More ...
**** Support ****
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you need help.
**** Stay tuned ****
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
bugfix for the amortization worksheet.
Ratings and Reviews
Have only used it briefly, but this seems to be a pretty faithful reproduction of my trusty 10B that has been with me for 20+ years. I especially like how it displays the values that have been entered for TVM calculations. The only negative is with the documentation, since the included documentation is just a copy of the HP 10B user manual (which probably wasn't approved by HP). However, if you know how a 10B works then that is not much of an issue.
The best 10bii so far
I have been using it for years, it works great. The calculation is fast and the UI is clean and easy to use. The developer listens to you when you have any suggestions. Thanks for great app.
This calculator produces incorrect results beware! A simple Rate calculation, with PV -1757, N 19, PMT 0, FV 8,254 produced a I/YR of 101.8! The correct answer is 8.7. If you are doing several calculations and rely in this calculator you might be embarrassed when presenting your results so don't trust this app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vicinno Soft LLC
- 5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Vicinno Soft LLC, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.