The 10BII-PRO application is a seamless implementation of the real world 10BII series of financial calculators, but specially designed to bring up the most of your iOS devices and , at the same time, conserving the easy of use and features originally provided in the real calculators.
The 10BII-PRO calculator includes:
* 3 real world calculators simulations for the price of 1. The first 10BII from 2001, the second 10BII from 2005 (default calculator) and the New 10BII+ from 2010.
* Full Retina display support
* Universal for all iPhones, iPod touch or iPads running iOS 11.0 & above.
* Extensive set of preferences to customize it.
* Dynamic Menubar with many features:
- Black & Scholes Options value model.
- Bonds Price & Yield - for annual or semiannual bonds with 360 days or actual calendar.
- Depreciation Calculations - with SL, SOYD and DB models.
- CFLO Calculations - Including PV(-) and FV(+) to use in MIRR calculation.
- Currency Exchange - all world currencies with online or manual rates.
- Statistics Forecasting - 6 models regressions with X and Y estimations.
- Date / Time calculations.
- Scientific functions - Trigonometric, hyperbolic and logarithms.
- Equation Solver - for solving any variable of a user entered equation.
- Units Conversion - to convert physical units within 10 categories with 195 total units.
- Angles Conversion - for converting values between Radians, Gradians and Degrees.
- Tip Calculator - for quickly solving the Bill - Tip% - Total - Split problem.
* Special full screen views :
- General Settings - to customize the calculator to your preferences.
- Memory Registers - to review the content of the 20 general purpose registers or backup the entire memory.
- Cash Flow Editor - for quickly entering values and repetitions.
- Statistic Data Editor - for entering and editing X,Y data pairs.
- Amortization Table - to review, print or send by email a complete amortization schedule.
- Equation Editor - to enter or edit user equations.
- Physical Units database editor - to create, delete or edit categories and units.
Whether you are a professional or a student, the fast and powerful 10Bll-PRO application is ideal to easily solve business, financial, statistical, and math problems quickly and accurately.
System requirements: iOS 13.0 or above.
Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A HEWLETT PACKARD CALCULATOR, AND IS NOT SPONSORED IN ANYWAY BY HEWLETT PACKARD OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES.
iOS 13 ready
Help view in iPad crash fixed
iOS Dark Mode support
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app! Ignore the old reviews!
I can’t speak to the problems encountered by reviewers of earlier versions but the current version (3.0) is an excellent app. It is feature packed, stable, excellent UI, and reliable.
I own and use a real 10bii+ regularly and this app is extremely close to the real thing, in functionality, in input processes and behavior, and in results. It compares as close to the real thing as you can get. I have used “the other 10bii” app and while it has some interesting UI additions, the app itself is quirky, and has inconsistent/incorrect results. I really only use the RLM app anymore, as I don’t trust the other one. And, it includes extended functions that make it even more useful.
If you want to be able to go back and forth between this and your real 10bii+, and trust the results, this is the app.
And as for the previous reviews and calling Ricardo a thief, I have used most of the other RLM Software apps (12, 11, 17) and have communicated with and reported bugs to the developer and have always been pleased. I’ve always received either a response or even sometimes a new version.
The 10bii pro is one of my top 3 calc apps that are used daily.
The app worked great initially. Since November, I cannot get through a TVM calculation without it crashing. I've downloaded all the updates the designers recommend. They don't fix the problem though. This is a piece of junk. Don't waste your money on this app. I wish I could get my money back. What a rip-off.
Crashes Ever Time
Crashes every time when pressing the equals button while using the amortization function. Same result with the IPad 2 or IPhone5.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ricardo Lira Matte
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ricardo Lira Matte
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.