Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Download this app!! 💪🏼
Before I got this app I couldn't run longer than about 1 minute without getting a side stitch and being completely out of breath. I would consider myself a fit person (lifting weights going to gym) but I just thought I wasn't born to be a runner. I decided one day that I wanted to start trying to run though, with a goal of a 30 min jog in the mornings. This goal seemed like it would take months and months to achieve so I was looking for some guidance when I came across this app. The best decision I've ever made for my health was downloading this! I went ahead about bought the couch to 10K because it saves a little bit of money as opposed to buying the programs separately. I am on week 12 now and I haven't missed a beat! I never thought this was possible and not only has this app helped my body to get into better shape but also my mind! It's an amazing feeling when you can achieve what you think is simply impossible. THANK YOU FITNESS 22 you really have changed my life 💪🏼
Great App! Does exactly what it was designed to do!
I love this App. Its purpose is to take a beginner with little to no running experience from the couch to a 10K, and it does that beautifully. The design is simple. It's easy to use, very intuitive. You can listen to your own music while using the app. The Apple Watch feature didn't work well, but to be honest I haven't used it on my watch for quite a while.
I started with the 5k app last year using it out doors. And the app kept me motivated to reach my goal! Running outdoors in the winter/spring is hit or miss in Colorado. So in addition to maintenance runs, I decided to use the 10K app on my treadmill to keep me motivated and improving. I started at week one on the app but I increase the base incline each week and increase the incline at each run interval. This keeps it challenging and staves off boredom. Hopefully I'll be running a full 10K at an incline of 9 or 10 in time for the B2B. So far, I'm motivated and making steady progress toward the goal! Exactly as it should be!
Love this app!
Update: Stopped running for quite a long time and just started back up. This app is the one thing that helps me keep running. I just run until she says to stop. I love it. 2 years ago: I ran the Big Sur half marathon a couple of years ago and then life seemed to go crazy and my running definitely took a back seat. I would try to get in a couple mile run here and there but I could hardly run a 1/4 mile before having to stop and walk. So, at the beginning of this past summer, my 12 yr old and I (54 yrs old) started using the 10k runner app. She can run a 3 min 1/2 mile but distance was hard for her. I guess that that all the incentive I needed to get started again. Just ran 4.58 miles today in five - 10 min intervals. May not make any distance awards but I'm extremely happy with how easy it has been to work my way back up! Tried for 2 yrs to get back into it myself -- definitely would recommend!
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 179.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $2.99
- Lifetime Premium $6.99
- Lifetime Premium $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.