Go from Couch to 5K to 10K with the official and often imitated 10K Runner® program. This app has over 1.2 million success stories of people that are now running 10K’s, and you can do it too.
10K Runner has won multiple awards, is the most effective, loved, & popular 10K program and is highly recommended by fitness experts & doctors.
FOR BEGINNERS & 5K RUNNERS
● Go from zero to 5K In 8 Weeks
● Go from 5K to 10K in another 6 Weeks
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over time
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of our runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
SIMPLE, EASY, & GETS RESULTS
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 10K training app
● Completely ad-free
TOP RATED, MOST LOVED
● 1.2 Million People successfully did it
● Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
● Featured on CBS, CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
● Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
”If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Smart coaching. Coach adjusts plan according to your progress and abilities.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Download this app!! 💪🏼
Before I got this app I couldn't run longer than about 1 minute without getting a side stitch and being completely out of breath. I would consider myself a fit person (lifting weights going to gym) but I just thought I wasn't born to be a runner. I decided one day that I wanted to start trying to run though, with a goal of a 30 min jog in the mornings. This goal seemed like it would take months and months to achieve so I was looking for some guidance when I came across this app. The best decision I've ever made for my health was downloading this! I went ahead about bought the couch to 10K because it saves a little bit of money as opposed to buying the programs separately. I am on week 12 now and I haven't missed a beat! I never thought this was possible and not only has this app helped my body to get into better shape but also my mind! It's an amazing feeling when you can achieve what you think is simply impossible. THANK YOU FITNESS 22 you really have changed my life 💪🏼
Great for ALL levels | Minor Improvement Needed
In the wake of the recent pandemic, I decided to take up running. I had been consistently working out, and treadmill runs were a part of my routine, but only for short intervals focused mostly on inclines, speed or small distances. I knew becoming a true runner would require a different type of approach so I downloaded the app. The app does a great job of being applicable to both people who have never run at all and people who have some sort of routine. That is to say, this app is truly for everyone! After a quick assessment the app was able to determine at which week in the program I should begin and it was right on point.
My only complaint is that in order for the prompts to be heard by the runner the app requires that your phone not be on vibrate or silent. This is very distracting as throughout your run your music is constantly being interrupted by alerts from other apps. Sometimes those alerts even cancel prompts from the app as well leaving you to run longer than you should or missing your queue to run again. I tried putting my phone on sleep mode, but that too silences the app prompts. If you guys could address this the app would be perfection!
Yes it works great, HOWEVER...
This app can get you past what you thought were your limitations. Almost every time I think “there’s no way I can get through the next challenge” but then I try and succeed. However! For someone who is really out of shape as I was, running for 1 minute straight is impossible, and that’s step 1 of this plan. So you have to prepare yourself before you start. Do intervals of 30 seconds running and 2 minutes walking. Start at 15 seconds if you have to. When you build up to running 1 minute straight, you’re ready to go with the app. And don’t be afraid to repeat steps. Week 4 was really tough for me, and I had to step back and repeat two sessions. Now I allow myself to repeat sessions to build up endurance if I don’t feel like I had a strong run. Other details: works with my music app to play what I want, tracks distance with gps mapping, voice prompts can be reduced if they annoy you or switch gender, tells you when you hit the halfway point, shows you how long you have left until the next walk or run section. You can try it out for free to see if you like it. Overall, there is no way I would have been able to train at this level by myself without leaning on this app.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 108.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Workouts Subscription $7.99
- Lifetime Premium $11.99
- Lifetime Premium $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.