Use the 10kSteps app to track and achieve your step goal to stay fit and healthy. Start small and get to 10,000 steps a day or more with easily adjustable goals and tracking.
- Enables you to track and help achieve your daily goal of 10,000 steps or any (which can be configured via settings)
- Track your steps remaining, current daily pace and steps per hour and also what the desired pace needs to be to achieve your daily goal
- Monitor your Activity as seen by the phone's motion coprocessor as it detects Running, Walking, Stationary and Automotive with its level of Confidence reading
- Sophisticated StepCounter and your walking history recorder with capability to record your daily walking history and metrics for years
- Leverages the powerful and energy saving M7/M8 motion coprocessor on the iPhone 7, 7Plus, 5S, 6 or 6 Plus to track and record your steps. No other device to purchase or wear other than your iPhone
- Easily set goals based on your needs and success thresholds to track your progress
- Works efficiently in the background recording your daily steps history even when the application is not active
- Presents a 7 day at a glance graphical view as a bar graph or scatter plot
- View your daily walking history and metrics the history browsing
- View your personal best walk, average steps per walk
- Customizable stride settings, daily step goals, success threshold and even distance settings (miles or km)
- Saves all data privately and securely on your device
- Share your daily progress with friends using Mail, iMessage, Airdrop and other social networks
Routine bugfixes & improvements
Support for iOS 10.3.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worthless App - Refund
Need a refund - app has not been updated since iOS 10.3.3 - reported to Apple
I wasted my $1.99
It doesn't work! It lets you view the screens, never started!!!
Developer Response ,
The app only works on devices that have the M7/M8/M9 motion coprocessor. That would mean only iPhone 5S and newer including iPhone 6, 6S, 6Plus, 6SPlus, 7 and 7Plus. We are sorry you are having problems with the app . Please give us more information so we can resolve the issue.
This app does what it promises, works great, keeps records and helps you reach your walking goal for the day. Doesn't have to be 10k, you can modify your goal (which I like, because I couldn't possibly get to 10k each day, but it's worth trying now). It lets you know how many steps are left and also (kind of cute) what you are doing; walking, running, standing still. You need an iPhone 5s to run it, though, because it uses the m7 chip and not GPS (saves battery, yet another thing I like).
The developer, Gary Saggu, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.