News10’s iOS weather app makes viewing and getting the latest Sacramento, Modesto, Stockton and Tahoe weather forecasts easy. With a few steps, you can get the current weather conditions, check out Doppler radars and see the 10-day forecast.
Whether you are looking for the current Sacramento forecast, the probability of rain over the next few days in Northern California or the weather outlook for Tahoe and the Sierra area, the News10 iOS Weather application keeps you in-the-know while you're on-the-go.
The News10 Mobile weather iPhone app includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to get 10 day forecast for other cities
Used to be able to get 10 day forecast for other cities. Now unable to. Had to stop watching New10 because of the changes (when you got rid of all the anchors) but still liked the weather app. Now this is no longer useful as well. Also unable to change my default city
I used to love this app but whatever you recently did I find it very hard to get used to the colors that you made it. I like the old way better. Is there anyway that we can change it to the way it used to work? A friend has the app and hers looks the same as it used to
Latest update maps got ugly
What happened to the nice looking map? Now the default is an ugly olive green, white is blinding bright, and dark is a dull gray. And rain is now blocky green squares like a cheap Minecraft game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.