Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the Atlanta area on the all-new free 11Alive app from WXIA.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Automated hyperlocal severe weather alerts
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from WXIA
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of WXIA and 11Alive.com, the NBC affiliate serving the Atlanta area.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at email@example.com.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.11alive.com/do-not-sell-my-information
Terms of Service: https://www.11alive.com/terms
• Squashed bugs & made performance improvements.
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Facts, Not Fear
Update today, March 12th, 2020:
I depend on 11-Alive for current, valid, relevant information on COVID-19. I learned tonight about what’s called “flattening the curve,” from reporter Kaitlyn Ross. Reporter Kaitlyn Ross explained that “social distancing” allows us to help defeat COVID-19, by denying the virus the ability to easily spread, by reducing our social, in-person contact with each other. In times such as these, 11-Alive helps put my mind, at ease!
I posted the Review, below, a long time ago:
Live Life with 11-Alive:
I can honestly say that checking-in with 11- Alive News, whether by using my App here on my phone, or watching tv, curled up at home, is part of how I “live life.” The news that 11-Alive shares with me contains (of course!) the top stories of the day, but this station also gives me something that I don’t see, anywhere else: stories that remind me that living life means learning about those who make a difference in our communities. From the feel-good stories early morning with Chesley and crew, to the evening updates on families in need or homeless dogs, (Kaitlyn Ross is my “go-to” reporter!), 11-Alive definitely leads with intelligence and compassion.
Keep doing what y’all do; you’re helping us all, to do better!
The perfect balance
11Alive has a way of balancing the news that presents the fun news with the news you need to know. I rarely miss Morning Rush because it feels like family. The personalities gel well even though each anchor person has their own perspective. I feel like the in studio team works well with the on location team. I truly miss some of the people that aren’t there when I started watching in 2008, but 11alive always knows how to weave new personnel in seamlessly.
Great job!!! Delivering news couldn’t be easy,,, but somehow they may it appear that way.
Adds popping up and literally preventing the article being read seems counterintuitive. Takes away from the reading experience. There is also no way to share an article with a friend which is surprising. The app is also crashing a lot. Can’t be browsing on it for more than 5 minutes it seems before it crashes and 2 of those minutes are adds!
This is at 11 alive news itself. I just want to say what a terrible job has been done with the Governors race. The most recent notification I have right now is (Abrams pulls 8,245 votes in just one week!) Never was there an optimistic headline for kemp. This type of bias is what covered the whole election. I have no idea what the kemp campaign did because you only covered Abrams and her “Positive” attitude!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tegna Inc.
- 94.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WXIA-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.