Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the Atlanta area on the all-new free 11Alive app from WXIA.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from WXIA
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of WXIA and 11Alive.com, the NBC affiliate serving the Atlanta area.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service: https://www.11alive.com/terms
• We’ve made the first batch of radar map enhancements, including faster playback, expanded futurecast hours, a new Satellite option, the addition of a Precipitation & Clouds layer, and an upgraded map showcasing county lines.
• Find the updates in the Weather section of your app by tapping the big button that says, "Explore Radar Map".
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Live Life with 11-Alive
I can honestly say that checking-in with 11- Alive News, whether by using my App here on my phone, or watching tv, curled up at home, is part of how I “live life.” The news that 11-Alive shares with me contains (of course!) the top stories of the day, but this station also gives me something that I don’t see, anywhere else: stories that remind me that living life means learning about those who make a difference in our communities. From the feel-good stories early morning with Chesley and crew, to the evening updates on families in need or homeless dogs, (Kaitlyn Ross is my “go-to” reporter!), 11-Alive definitely leads with intelligence and compassion.
Keep doing what y’all do; you’re helping us all, to do better!
Adds popping up and literally preventing the article being read seems counterintuitive. Takes away from the reading experience. There is also no way to share an article with a friend which is surprising. The app is also crashing a lot. Can’t be browsing on it for more than 5 minutes it seems before it crashes and 2 of those minutes are adds!
This is at 11 alive news itself. I just want to say what a terrible job has been done with the Governors race. The most recent notification I have right now is (Abrams pulls 8,245 votes in just one week!) Never was there an optimistic headline for kemp. This type of bias is what covered the whole election. I have no idea what the kemp campaign did because you only covered Abrams and her “Positive” attitude!
Great app but has a major bug.
It says to leave feedback in the app settings but there is no place to do that so maybe they will read this. This is the best news app but there is a bug that started when they redesigned sever updates ago. When I look at the list of notifications and find an article I want to read a lot of times it will bring up a totally different article. It doesn’t happen on the latest 3-4 notifications but ones a little earlier. I also have the same problem within the app after I click on the bell to see the notifications list. Also it’s so annoying to start reading the article and then and as pops up me after Xing out it returns to the top of the article.
- Tegna Inc.
- 61.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WXIA-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.