12-Lead ECG Challenge is the ideal way to sharpen your 12-Lead ECG interpretation skills. Created by Tom Bouthillet electrocardiography expert and popular ECG blogger, this app contains 180 clinically obtained 12-lead ECGs to provide you the practice, insights and confidence you need!
The 12-Lead ECG Challenge app presents a wide variety of cardiac pathologies including a special emphasis on acute STEMI and the STEMI mimics, electrolyte imbalances and others. If you are responsible for cath lab activation, this program is ideal for honing skills and preventing false activation.
Each case begins with the patient complaint and the actual field or hospital 12-lead ECG. You will be able to examine each 12-lead and come to a diagnostic conclusion. ECGs are expandable and movable for easy viewing on phones, computers or tablets. After choosing “answer” you will see a detailed analysis of the 12-lead – many times with highlights graphically superimposed over the strip itself to show areas of interest.
The 12-Lead ECG challenge allows you to choose 5, 10 or 20 strips at a time as well as a feature allowing you to exclude questions you have already mastered from the program.
• Phone or tablet- no problem! ECGs expand and move on your screen for easy viewing. • 150 high-quality 12-lead ECGs. • 12-leads are presented with the actual patient complaint/scenario. • Detailed rationale answers including actual diagnosis and graphical reference demonstrating key points on the ECG itself. • Highlights acute STEMI, STEMI mimics, cath lab activation recommendations, electrolyte imbalances, and other cardiac and atypical presentations and anginal equivalents.
Minor bug fixes
Server compatibility updates
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app it's teaching me 12 leads I didn't know. I wish it had multiple choice though. Other than that love it.
This is not nearly as detailed as I hoped it would be. It gives only a brief description of the 12 leads, and doesn't delve into the meaning of them. For example, one shows LVH with "strain pattern," but doesn't tell you what LVH is, how to detect it, and what it means. Nor does it do so with the strain pattern. There are no quiz questions beyond simply showing you 12 leads. Very frustrating! This app is overpriced for what it is. It should be .99.
A bug and a little more
First I want to say it is a good app. Great ECG's that will give you a great study tool. The only thing that slows me down right now with it is when I zoom in to take a closer look at the ECG's the images are extremely touchy. What I mean is when I try and move the ECG around with my finger, after about 10 seconds of it being zoomed in, the ECG's will jump from one end of the ECG to the other when I try and only move it from lead 1-3 over to maybe V1-V3. And sometimes it moves it completely off the screen and I have to try and find it or give up and zoom out. But the ECG images themselves are great quality and a great challenge. Second the app could be even better if there was maybe a study section that showed examples and explanations of the STEMI mimics. I'm sure the app is large enough but a small section that gave a better explanation of what benign early re-polarization looks like would in my mind makes this app the ultimate 12 lead study app. Great work!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Limmer Creative Ventures LLC
- 11.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Limmer Education, LLC.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.