Get Your Daily Reprieve From Alcoholism with NO ANNOYING ADS! Most features are Free & 100% Hardship discounts are available for any of the premium In App Purchases.
My Spiritual Toolkit, 12 Steps Toolkit AA App - is the Original AA App that is helping over 100,000 members of Alcoholics Anonymous get their daily reprieve from alcoholism and maintain their spiritual condition.
My Spiritual Toolkit (MST) Contains NO ADS and NEVER WILL. 100% hardship discounts are available to anyone that can't afford the premium features such as the Gratitude List. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
MST IS a simple set of tools that make it convenient and easy for you and other members of AA / Alcoholics Anonymous work steps 10 and 11 on a daily basis to keep you from relapsing back into active alcoholism.
We are not cured of alcoholism. What we really have is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of our spiritual condition. This app helps US maintain THAT spiritual condition.
Resentment is the number one offender. Now you can get rid of your resentments fast while on the go with the Spot Check Inventory tool that’s mentioned in Step 10 of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions Book to help with our daily ups and downs, especially those where people or new events throw us off balance and tempt us to make mistakes.
Do you do a Nightly Inventory as suggested in Step 11 of the Big Book before retiring each night? You should and now It’s EASY! With MST just answer 10 simple questions straight from the Big Book and you’re done!
* Read the AA Daily Reflections Fast! Quickly get your daily reflection for the day direct from the Alcoholics Anonymous website.
* We are only as sick as our secrets and the alcoholics anonymous recovery program is all about sharing with others, particularly our sponsors. So My Spiritual Toolkit has a super feature for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists with your sponsor or trusted adviser. Simply Text or Email your sponsor right from within the app and get feedback fast!
* The spot check inventory tool is similar to a mini step 4 inventory. You can create different inventories based on the big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* This 12 Step App has a sobriety calculator which keeps track of the number of days you are sober for. Just set your sobriety date on the counter and it will automatically calculate how many days you’ve been sober, years sober, months sober, even hours! Even more fun, you can share this with your sponsor or other trusted advisers from right within the App!
* Gratitude List
* PIN locking
* Do you prefer to type on a computer? You can use the accompanying My Spiritual Toolkit Web app from any browser for free!
- Serenity Prayer
- Big Book Third Step Prayer and Seventh Step Prayer
The Spot Check Inventory (think mini 4th step) allows you to quickly get rid of resentments when on the go!
- To protect anonymity, the app icon does not show AA references.
MST is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with A.A. / Alcoholics Anonymous World Services.
Price of subscription. Monthly $0.99, Yearly $9.99 USD.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
My Spiritual Toolkit, the ORIGINAL 12 Step Toolkit, was created over 10 years ago for members of AA and keeps getting better and better!
This new release provides performance improvements and lays the ground work for even more updates to come!
Ratings and Reviews
Useful Every Day
My Sponsor suggested that I get this App. I am amazed at how much it has deepened my Practicee. I now actually do written Daily Review, and Gratitude Lists. It has made such a huge difference in my life. I never thought an App could have this profound an effect!! Actually, it is the AA Practices that have the profound effect, But this App has enabled me to do them so much more easily. These tools just make it so easy and fun……. And then to have everything written down and organized in one password-protected lol ace is such a relief. After years of backsliding and relapses, my program is really working and developing! The feature to be able to email anything to my Sponsor is also so helpful. Do yourself a big favor, and Try Out This App!!! I am so happy and grateful that I did.
Great place to put everything together!
I love this app! It is secure, organized, intuitive. I can put my resentments in quickly and all of the options are available to me without pulling the book. I use this app in the morning when I wake up to walk through upon awakening and to do all of my prayers. If you’re a person who needs organization and a quick and easy way to record your gratitude, iventory and find prayers easily, then this is the app for you! You always have your phone with you so you can stop and pray, journal, take inventory, or do a gratitude list wherever you are! If you’re on the cusp of whether to use this app or not just download it you won’t regret it.
Ideal, simplistic and enlightening-
I can’t say enough about this application. The ability to hammer out a spot check in the heat of the moment and text it to my sponsor for review is unbelievable. Technology, used in this manner is truly a blessing. This app has taught me restraint of pen and tongue. I can spot check significant issues, fire them off to my sponsor and then turn my thoughts to someone I can help. I would HIGHLY suggest this application. It’s taught me how to inventory often and properly. It’s enhanced my program, recovery and life. Keep up the great work- I’ve seen a lot of reviews complaining about the money. As far as the money is concerned, can you really put a price on sober and serene living? It’s worth every penny as far as I’m concerned.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP NET, LLC.
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 - My Spiritual Toolkit - AA App
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Lifetime Premium Package $9.99
- Email Your Nightly Inventory to Your Sponsor $2.99
- Gratitude List Feature $2.99
- Premium Yearly Subscription $9.99
- Additional Fear, Harm, and Sex Spot Check Types Feature $2.99
- Enhanced Security PIN Lock $2.99
- Email Your Journal to Your Sponsor $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.