120 Film can take film-looking square photos and movies just like using a film camera.
And you can also apply filter effects to pictures in your photo album.
Capture film-looking photos just like using a film camera. And you can also apply filter effects to pictures in your photo album.
You can capture the movies with film look effects in addition to the photos.
Unless 12 shots have been completed, you can not access to each pictures.
- You can take film-looking photos.
- You can not take out pictures unless you take 12 pictures.
- There are various color filters.
- There are also professional black and white, monochrome filters.
- You can choose the waist level with inverted image and the eye level with regular image in the viewfinder.
- You can also make photos in album film-looking or apply color filters.
- You can include location info into captured photo with GPS.
- Simulate 120 type film which is used in Hasselblad, RolleiFlex, Bronica and so on.
- 12 shooting rhythm makes you fun.
- To swipe viewfinder horizontally can select color filters.
- To move slider can adjust the effect of the strength.
- You can sort out filters to tap the heart button on the left-top corner of the filter’s name.
- To swipe viewfinder vertically can select film effects.
- Buttons around the viewfinder.
= Right-upper: Select photo frames.
= Left-upper: Select screen patterns.
= Right-bottom: Select viewfinder. You can choose the waist level which is the inverted image and the eye level which is the normal image in the viewfinder
- Switch front and back camera.
- You can load photos from your photo album with left bottom button. And you can save them after applied filter effects.
- To crop the photos which is loaded from the photo library as square and so on with the right-bottom button.
- Turn on flash.
- To tap the screen can change the focus position.
- Choose square aspect ratio or rectangle ratio format.
- Timer shooting is available with 3 seconds and 10 seconds.
- You can turn off sound effects.
- Once enable GPS location information, you can include location info into captured photo like standard iPhone camera.
- In the default setting, when shot 12 pictures, the sleeve is developed and the picture can be taken out.
- The sleeve can not be displayed until 12 shots are taken.
- You can share each frame from the sleeve, save it, you can also take out sleeve image itself.
- Using the setting icon, you can change the above default behavior as to be able to save photo to library automatically every shooting.
- And also, you can save the original picture before filtering at the same time of shooting.
- You can choose the number of the row in the sleeve view by the right-bottom buttons.
- To save or share the image of the sleeve itself, press the bottom sleeve icon and select "Save Image".
- To capture the movie, tap the camera button, you can turn on the movie mode.
- You can switch between the back and the front camera in the middle of capturing the movie.
- The movie is immediately saved in the photo album.
- You can select the color of the skin.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Improved UX.
- Bug Fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow!! So cool!! Great!!
My go-to camera app for stills, video, and adding film-like filters to older photos (yes, the filters are that good!!).
I just stumbled upon this app Wow!! It’s really cool. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lots of potential here. Definitely needs an update. Very interesting app, unlike any I’ve tried, and I’ve tried so many!!
UI is really smooth and super cool looking. Filters are great 👍🏻. Adjustable film grain, too!!! B+W filters are amazing!!
Needs exposure compensation feature, PLEASE.
Thank you for designing this awesome app!! Please, push out an update!!
Makes your pics look like you’re back in the 70s !
Deleting photos off sleeve
How do you delete photos off the sleeve once they are saved?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tomohiko Sugimoto
- 21.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Tomohiko Sugimoto