"...One of the best learning to count apps..." (appreciation.com) - Interactive counting puzzles: a kid learns the principle of counting and numbers while counting bright toys to watch funny animations like apples falling down, balloons flying away at the end - and proceeds on to the next puzzle!
It is possible to learn to count in 27 world languages: find the option in the menu.
- Numbers are pronounced and shown in a clear way;
- 2 mini-games between series of puzzles: 'Find new digit' and 'Memory cards';
- 29 languages (see the list below);
- Variations of languages like English USA, Australian English or Canadian French are included;
- Common geometric shapes and basic colours may be learned in this app, too.
- To introduce the conception of 0 to your child, place a couple of toys to their shapes and then remove all of them.
Fun and engaging for a kid:
- Apples and pears, butterflies and dragonflies, flowers and stars, deer, gingerbread babies - more than 50 types of realistically looking toys to play with;
- Funny animation in reward every time that the puzzle is finished;
- New board with new toys every time kid plays;
- Simple interface, easy to use even by tiny tots.
Flexible interface lets you choose language to learn and switch off unwanted mini-games easily;
English: USA, UK, Australia, Ireland, South Africa
French: France, Canada
Spanish: Spain, Mexico
Portuguese: Portugal, Brazil
Netherlands: Netherlands, Belgium
Sound problems in iOS 11 fixed.
- Tatiana Churanova
- 201.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tatiana Churanova 2014-2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.