Learn to count the numbers with 123 Dots.
*** Learning games for preschool children from ages 2 to 6 years old ***
123 Dots entertains kids while they learn numbers from 1 to 50 with their inseparable friends: the Dots.
The game includes more than 100 educational activities for your child to learn while having fun. 123 Dots also helps children develop important basic skills such as creativity, basic skills, attention span and memory.
In addition to teaching numbers and counting, your children can learn geometric shapes, letters, the alphabet and logical series. All in one!
This educational game is translated to 8 different languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, French and Swedish. Preschoolers can also learn colors, geometric shapes, numbers, animals, foods and vehicles in other languages!
* EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Learn the numbers.
- Learn to count 123.
- Remember numerical order.
- Develop mathematical skills.
- Develop basic skills.
- Expand vocabulary with: animals, geometric shapes, colors, professions, objects, clothing, nature, etc.
- Develop literacy.
- Learn the letters of the alphabet
* DETAILED DESCRIPTION
123 Dots has educational games for kids from ages 2 to 6 years old. With spectacular results, the games help children learn how to count numbers, as well as improve their language acquisition skills by expanding their vocabulary.
The menu interface is attractive and simple so that kids can play alone without the need of an adult.
The fun Dots will lead the way and teach children by creating an exciting and diverse interactive experience that mixes gameplay with learning at all times. Kids will stay engaged as they interact with the Dots and make them jump and play.
And, in order to unlock them, the child simply has to complete educational activities such as counting forward, counting backward, solving logical series and sorting the letters of the alphabet.
* EDUCATIONAL GAMES
In this educational game, the Dots must be ordered from smallest to largest. With this activity, the child will learn to count and strengthen his knowledge of numbers.
In this activity, preschool children should count backward until the image is completed to help them develop their most basic math skills.
Kids will develop their logical thinking by joining the Dots according to the simplest logical series: odd and even numbers.
In this educational game, preschoolers must complete the image by ordering the sections according to the letters of the alphabet in capital letters.
* SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
- This app offers the opportunity to subscribe to 123 Dots Unlimited for a month with a trial period of 3 days.
- You can cancel your 3-day trial subscription at any time in the configuration of your Apple account. Otherwise, your subscription will be automatically renewed by proceeding to the payment in your Apple account.
- Your subscription will be renewed every month, 24 hours before the end of the current period. The corresponding amount will be charged to the credit card on file through your Apple account, unless the automatic renewal option is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the period.
* COMPANY: Didactoons Games SL
Recommended age: For preschool and kindergarten children between 2 and 6 years of age.
We want to hear your opinion! Please contact us with any questions, technical problems, or suggestions you may have. Or, feel free to share anything else you like!
Write to us at email@example.com
Now you can play more drawings.
We have fixed some small bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game for learning
This game is all I was searching for. My children learn to count and enjoy with all the drawings and characters. Thanks!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Didactoons Games SL
- 131.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Didactoons Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $0.99
- Full Version: One-time payment $2.99
- Unlimited access $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.