Log your dives with 150bar today. It allows you to share anonymous data from your dive logs to help marine scientists monitor reef health and impact from climate change.
- Create dive logs. Upload photos taken on your dive trip. Tag dive buddies.
- Tag your Dive Guide or Instructor and get them to stamp your dive.
- Upload photos of your dive certification card and get them verified. Never forget to bring them on a dive trip again.
- No Wi-Fi or data needed, log your dives without internet - great for LOB. We will auto backup your dive logs to the cloud when your device is connected.
- Dive shop owners can add a company website. Your customers can find a link to your website easily from the logs you verify.
UPDATES GALORE!!! Find out below:
ADD YOUR OWN DIVE SITES
A top requested feature! Now you can add your own dive sites and tag them to your dive logs. Plus, tag your dive buddies so they can copy the dive site to their profile too!
ADD YOUR DIVE COMPANY WEBSITE
Dive instructors can now add your own website. When you approve a customer's dive log, an icon will appear for them to click into your website. Now, they can always remember who they dived with!
IMPROVED CAMERA CROPPING
Found it hard to take a photo of your dive card? Us too! We have upgraded the camera with an auto-cropping tool so its waaaayyyy easier now!
Every dive logged helps us to map reef health and protect the oceans you love. Log Your Dives for Good.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.