16-Bit Epic Archer is a fast-paced, chaotic, retro-style game that combines both endless runner and shoot 'em up game mechanics in a medieval (slightly tongue in cheek) fantasy setting. Grab your bow, and run endlessly while firing arrows and annihilating almost anything that stands in your path!
- Chaotic endless runner combined with shoot 'em up mechanics
- 20 different enemies to destroy
- Multiple unlockable characters (being added regularly)
- Additional themes/scenery (being added regularly)
- Hero can turn into a dragon and unleash fireballs
- Collect bonuses and useful power-ups along the way
- 40 achievements to unlock
- Simple tap controls
- Retro DOS EGA-style pixel graphics and animations (based on the old 16-Bit 286 PCs)
- Epic rock-orchestra soundtrack
Robin Hood themed character set added
Ratings and Reviews
Lovingly made casual game
I really like this game. The developer has inserted all kinds of little details. Each character has its own course. I can’t wait to see what he does next.
Very fun game, love the EGA graphics - thank you Dev!
- A Majothi
- 44.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Arif Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.