It is World War II, the story takes place in 1942 and you take on the role of "Super Ace", a brave fighter pilot. There are 20 levels to go through and the goal is to reach Tokyo and destroy the entire Japanese air fleet. And before you reach the main city, you will travel through Midway, Marshall, Attu, Rabaul, Leyte, Saipan, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa. Each level you start and end on an aircraft carrier. Then on your plane you fly to struggle against enemies over sea and land and shoot them all down. You get some different power ups to increase your firepower and chances of survival after destroying certain plane formations. There are such power-ups as two machine guns, two side planes, extra loops and so on.
HOW TO PLAY
* Screen slide: moves the airship - combat plane.
* Choose the plane for your liking and become the flying ace!
* Touch the "lighting" button to make special lightning attacks.
* Select boosters to start easier.
* Defeat enemies and become the War Hero!
* Discover 20 challenging levels of aerial combat with huge End Level Bosses and 3 modes to play: Normal, Hard, Crazy
* Many different Enemy types
* Numerous Upgrades and special gameplay
* 5 different aircraft and more.
* Arcade retro style feeling.
* Easy control.
Enjoy awesome air battles anytime, anywhere with Air Strike: Pacific Warfare WW II
Completely free to play on mobile!
- Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it except for the glitches
I have experienced the following glitches:
- The blue forward or advance (after completing a mission) button does not work.
- Several times the app has suddenly closed while in the middle of a mission. This has happened repeatedly and been extremely frustrating when playing an Infinity Mission with a score near 300,000 and full power and fuel.
- - - The issue above also negates any mission completions since the last time the app was closed. This happens repeatedly when trying to complete missions during the Event time periods that lead up to being awarded the
- No gems are awarded when completing an Intercept Mission.
- I have reached the MAX upgrade level on DMG but it doesn’t actually increase damaging power especially when playing the Crazy mode .
Effort Needs to Be Rewarded Without Glitches
I have enjoyed this game a lot. It’s a great take on the classic arcade game, with some cool updates for newer planes, head-to-head battles, etc.
That all being said, the GLITCHES AND THE SUBSEQUENT INCONSISTENCIES KF THE GAMEPLAY ARE A SERIOUS NEGATIVE AND FRUSTRATION . Constantly one is offered the opportunity to watch ads to increase their rewards, and many times there is no payoff at all. It just goes right back to where things are and it is throughout the gameplay, on gold boost and on gift and chest rewards. I GENUINELY WONDER IF IT IS SET UP AS CLICK BAIT SUCH THAT MORE AND MORE ADS ARE VIEWED IN THE HOPES OF GETTING THOSE REWARDS. Also inconsistent is the head-to-head play. Sometimes I dominate in a way that is almost too easy, other times I shoot a plan 10 times and it doesn’t explode when it took one shot to destroy the same plane the day before. This is incredibly frustrating.
Finally, and not glitch-related: THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE LEVELS! I’ve exhausted the 50 levels and I’m forced to just play the same ones over and over, and they are even less challenging as I get more boosts and better planes from the points from replays.
Rip Off...update wipes out progress
Let’s begin by explaining that the latest update wipes out most of what you spent money and time on, basically taking your money and providing no return. Second is the many glitches of the update which include how the game gets stuck with an enemy that you can’t kill cause it’s too off screen and the level won’t end, or you just fly with no enemies and level never ends. This happens on Levels 12, 17, 22, 23, 26, 29, and 40. It may occur on later levels but that’s as far as I have gotten so far.
The developers need to give back our hard earned money or fix the features lost by the update, which include my weapons lasting 30 seconds, the weapons effectiveness back to same power, the dozens of magnets, double stars, power ups, and emps (lightning strike) that I’ve earned and/or paid for and so on.
Finally, provide help pages to explain the ways to earn features, planes, what other new things you’ve done, and so on. I almost think it is not included so they can take your money and not give you what is expected. I don’t mind the ads as long as the rewards actually work as advertised following watching the video. Right now 1 out of 3/4 don’t pay off.
A game with nostalgic potential but reverse of update or serious attention to issues need to be executed.
- ONESOFT GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
- 229.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Classic Arcade Shooting
- In-App Purchases
- Sale off buy 1300 gems $4.99
- Sale off buy 220 gems $0.99
- Buy 1500 gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.