The classic, long-run shooting game from the 90s like 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 19xx has been perfectly remade for smart phones. With its simple concept and endless fun, 1945 Air Forces are now available on your mobile device to enjoy again.
1945 Air Forces - is a masterpiece remake of the classic arcade experience! The controls are easy to learn and use. It will be keeping the old feeling of playing in an arcade.
Includes 16 types of famous WWII combat planes for military fans. Supported for all kinds of devices, from phones with low specifications to tablets. 1945 Supported for Achievements, Leaderboard, Global service
- Perfect Shoot ‘em up: Lots of fighter jets, battle companions, ammunition and guns, and devices to choose from: your armory is packed with hi-tech! And you can play games offline.
- Exciting campaign: more than 200 levels full of enemies and breathtaking action!
- Additional modes: Bombarding, Bosses, and Protect, each of them radically changing the gameplay!
- Huge bosses: battle and defeat enemies that are so big they don't even fit the screen! And wipe out swarms of their minions! Find pieces of the Danmaku barrage of bullets.
- Great visuals: Tired of space shooter and lasers? Try out flying! Vertical shooters have never been better. Epic sky wars are full of excitement. Choose your airplanes and free the country from invaders. The symphony of air war and heroes' charisma are unforgettable!
- Retro modernized: Played Shmup (STG) games before? This top-down shooter will make you say «wow» and revive the best impressions of your scroll childhood. No matter you are a fan of Strikers, Tyrian, Ace Squad, Razor, or Airborn or you participated in battle actions in Sky Force. You will become a fan of our series 1945 Air Force
- Future update: PvP, Co-op, Friends….
Make your choice - take your airplanes to victory. Feel the bullet force.
***** Term of Use *****
- Improve game performance and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
“You have no friend.”
This game is great. Really well made. The true spirit of the original game is preserved and enhanced.
The big issue I see so far is the huge sticker price on the micro transactions. Do people really pay $80 for a little in-game currency? I don’t get it. I feel like you’d make more money with smaller transactions and higher volume. At least, I hope so. Maybe that one one-percenter brat just buys it all up, doesn’t bat an eye, then deletes app and installs something else tomorrow, I don’t know. Old money is dumb money.
Maybe pay someone with English as a first language to take a pass over your English translations.
Update: this game has a lot of depth and is really well put together. It starts out super easy but progressively gets more difficult, until you’re forced to improve your gameplay to continue. The difficulty balancing reminds me of the Japanese games of the 80s and 90s. Is this a port? They just don’t make games like this anymore.
The monetization has the familiar paywall hidden in the gem currency. Use gems wisely and do the dailies on low difficulty to ensure you’re accruing them. It’s not in your face terrible monetization. I shelled out for the $3 or whatever package just to contribute to a good game and I may do it again if it looks like it will actually get me something tangible.
You also get really good freebies from the events.
Good stuff. I’ll play this for a while.
Love to play this game, but............
First off, I have to admit that this game is a lot of fun and very addicting. But there are some things that could use some attention from you, the developers. Most recent, something went bonkers with the “VIP” aspect, for the last 2 days, I, for whatever reason have not been able to access that particular form of advancement. Next on the list is the “leaderboard” for the 4 free “side missions”, how is it fair that those who choose to spend their hard earned cash and buy expensive aircraft etc , and choose to play multiplayer games, able to play and be ranked on the same level, as those of us who don’t/won’t ? They should be in class by themselves!!! Next would be the in game monetary system, I am referring to the ever coveted “gems” your ultimate form of currency. They are way to hard to acquire in amounts required to make the purchases that can only be made using them. Purchases I might add that can really help in the actual enjoyment of playing this game ! Also you can trade gems for coins, why not vice versa !?!?!
I do realize that most of my concerns, are in areas, where, you are trying to part us from our hard earned cash, but seriously, don’t you make enough money from the ads we are forced to watch ?
I hope that this “review “ does not fall on “deaf ears” and that I will see some positive results (in my mind at least) in the near future !
Hint Hint, ie an update in the next few hours !
First ever review
I’ve never written a game review before, but I played the bejesus out of this so I thought I’d share pros and cons. First of all, really great gameplay. The menuing system was hard to figure out but I eventually got it. You have to be very precise in your movements, and on the hardest levels, develop a strategy with how you time your special attacks. It’s very challenging as you progress to the higher levels, but it’s doable with the one upgraded plane you can get for $2.99. At least I think. I’ve been stuck on level 97 for a few days. I think I can beat it, I’ve gotten so close, but I fear I won’t be able to progress soon without paying dumb amounts of money. And that’s the problem—the micros are very dumbly exorbitant. It’s literally $100 for the best planes. It would actually be over $900 if, heaven and hell forbid, you loved the game so much you wanted to collect all the planes and weapons. Even if some idiot would pay that, please change this. It feels like you’re being punished or laughed at for getting into this game and wanting to beat it. This little game, fun and addictive as it is, should not be one of the most expensive games of all time. *Surely* you would make more money if you came up with a reasonable pricing on micro transactions. Right? Anyway, good job developing a highly playable version of the old classics.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ONESOFT GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
- 391.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ONESOFT GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Package gem 2 sale off $2.99
- Buy Starter Pack $2.99
- Package gem 3 sale off $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.