A calculator for your one rep maximum lift using kilograms. Simple, clean, and easy to use interface, with zero ads and totally free.
- Input the weight and rep of your lift and hit calculate.
- You will get a good estimate of your One Rep Maximum.
- Hit the Percentage button to see different percentages of or your 1RM to help you plan your lifts.
-Select a percentage from 40-100% (5% increments) of your 1RM.
- Based on the percentage chosen, you will see how much weight to put on each side of the bar!
Please note: All weights are in kilograms(kg) and you can select which bar weight you want to use.
- Can now input your one rep maximum directly in the % and Weights tab if you already know it and want to use the bar weight and percentage guide without having to calculate again.
- Choose your bar weight, either 15 or 20kg!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and useful
As a weightlifting coach, I will use the 1RM calculator. It's simple and straightforward with a nice big display.
My mathematically challenged clients will love the other functions for workouts. The app calculates the amount to lift for any % of 1RM from 40% upward and then rounds to the nearest 2.5 kg and shows plates needed to load the bar in a nice visual display. You can even choose whether you're loading a 15 or 20 kg bar.
My only complaints are minor. the text on the big button doesn't display right on my phone (iPhone 6) and the keyboard partly obscures the entry boxes. Some people might like to see it in lbs. I prefer to use plates no bigger than 15kg, and the loading function shows how to load w fewest plates, so it starts with 25kg plates for lifts over 65 on 15 bar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.