Mobile banking for every lifestyle with 1st Choice Credit Union mobile banking app. Free*, easy and secure, you can now bank anytime, anywhere using your mobile device.”
• Pay Bills
• View Account Balances & History
• Transfer Money Between Accounts
• Make Loan Payments
• Locate Branches & ATMs
• Contact Your Branch
• Your mobile banking transactions are fully protected with SSL encryption
• Mobile banking follows the same security protocols as online banking
• Login requires a secure password and security questions
• Automatic timeouts occur after a period of inactivity
• You must be a current 1st Choice Credit Union member
• You must have already signed up for access to Online Banking
• Online registration is required in advance of using Bill Pay
• To sign up for Online Banking and/or Online Bill Pay, please visit https://1stchoicecu.org/
© 2020 1st Choice Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
*Certain transactional fees that the credit union has in place may apply to certain transactions within the app, but that is not associated with downloading or using the application.
Platform upgrades for 1st Choice Credit Union mobile app to provide enhanced design and updated flows. Added: animations, bug fixes, text updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We are in the vast error of Technology. Almost everything is done from the comfort of your own phone. 1st Choice CU should have implemented mobile deposit on the banking app a long time ago. Banking hours are very limited with only two locations in Georgia. Due to COVID-19 Coop branches are not accepting deposits from shared branches. I strongly suggest updating the mobile banking App so that it is running with current times. This current app does not make it convenient fir your members.
Worst bank EVER... Customer service in dam near non-existent
Hasn't worked but once since I downloaded it. It always says there was a communication error. I removed it, downloaded it again and still the error message.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for your poor experience in the past. We have recently updated and fixed your issue. Please update our application on your mobile device to experience what's new.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.