This app provides timers with voice reminders at a frequency of your choice.
You will be pleasantly surprised by how useful the app is in many scenarios. Here is an incomplete list of possible use cases.
• Workout -- we have you covered whether it simple workout or complex workout routines.
• Habits -- shape up some time-bounded habits.
• Kids -- give your kids a disciplinary countdown.
• Be on time -- get reminders before it's too late.
• Routines -- perform daily time-bound routines.
• Exams/tests -- be informed before the time's up.
• And many more...
• You can have a per-second voice countdown for the last 15 seconds.
• You can have a timer that reminds you every 5 seconds for the last minute, and every minute otherwise.
• The combinations of configurations are countless.
• You can choose the reminder language from 30+ languages.
• You can choose the reminder speed.
• You can even choose from different voices.
• You can also customize what the timer reminders are.
• You can set up advanced timers, each with different configurations.
• You can even chain timers together to build a powerful reminder system that you can find nowhere else.
• The app provides single-tap access to timers, without any setup.
• The app has no ads or in-app purchases.
• The app is very small, so it doesn't waste your precious storage space.
• The app is super fast, so it's available the second you need it.
• The app provides a widget for even easier access.
• The app fully works even if the screen is locked.
• The app fully support VoiceOver.
Just read the reviews to see how much our users love the app!
• Added the ability to insert timer names into the reminder format.
• Added the ability to set the initial reminder format.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's helpful! Try it, you'll like it! thanks
The frequent audible reminders of the count down are a big help to me. This app helps keep my easily distracted mind to stay focused so that I can actually complete tasks in a reasonable time. Otherwise, I might take forever to complete an important task because I'll get distracted by one unnecessary thing after another.
This app is useful when I'm up against a deadline or task I don't like doing. For example, getting dressed and out the door in the morning, leaving for a party on time with presents wrapped, or any number of other tasks with time limits.
I also frequently use the app’s new feature of linking several timers together. That’s an enhancement the developers made that i find extremely useful.
What's more, this app has continued working reliably through more iPhone iOS upgrades than I can count. I believe I've had the app for at least 2 or 3 years.
The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.
And, importantly, I can customize the frequency of the audible reminders.
In sum, the elegant simplicity of this app gets the job done of helping me get my jobs done. 🙂 👍
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate you taking the time to put your love of the app in words. Thank you!
Exactly what I need
This is a good app with a lot of flexibility. The only thing I would like is if the voice would say the label for each timer instead of just saying how many minutes are on the clock. For example if you’re using this for a workout, having the app announce which exercise is next would be more helpful. I have a chain of timers for a workout but it doesn’t read what exercises I’ve labeled each timer. So I have to check something else to remember which exercise is next. If there’s a way to do that, I haven’t figured it out.
Edit: new release now has voice prompts making this 5 star for me. It is very flexible and you’re able to adjust everything.
Developer Response ,
This feature is coming in the next version. Stay tuned.
Use this every day!
I have over 600 apps, and this one is the second one on my home page - not in a folder.
I use it every morning when I'm getting ready for work. It gently keeps me on track and out the door on time. In fact, anytime I need to be someplace, I use it for the same reason.
Another great use is for when you're doing something you don't particularly like. For example, if you're tackling a big project and you break it down to an hour a day. Set this to alert every 5 minutes or 10 minutes and you hear your progress.
This is one of those small, utility apps that's hugely helpful but kind of flies under the radar. If you ever lose track of time,I really recommend it. My mornings are so much calmer since I've been using it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you. That means a great deal to me.
- Yixiang Lu
- 7.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Yixiang Lu 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.