WARNING! You will absolutely get addicted to this puzzle game.
Connect the numbers, and DON’T run out of moves!
Make lines by connecting as many same numbered dots as you can. The longer the line, the more points you get and the longer you’ll survive.
As you connect the same numbers, they add up in multiples of 2.
Ready, set, connect!
- Subscribe for Premium Membership to unlock all SKINS; get DOUBLE COINS; 25 COIN PREMIUM DAILY BONUS; ONE FREE RETRY PER DAY; PREMIUM STATUS for the duration of the subscription; and remove ads.
- Premium membership: a weekly track (for 7.99$/week) after 3-day free trial."
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third-party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
The bug patrol did some bug control. Thanks guys!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow, finally a game...
YES! WOW! Finally a game where thinking and fore-site is a must. This is an addictive game where your mind, your eyes and your coordination has to work together avoiding the mess ups.
I’ve been playing this game for 2 days and I really can’t close the app to do something else. My mind wants to keep going!
I want to give this app a 4.75 ⭐️s because the app and my fat fingers is having a love/hate relationship. And since there is only 3-UNDOs both my brain and my fat fingers really have to be cautious of what path I want to map.
Thank you for this app, since the only other apps I tinker with are sudoku apps and Disney apps. So, again, thank you for this app where coordination of both my mind and body becomes an exercise. You have made a home-body a very happy person!
THIS APP IS A BRAIN WORKOUT!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that your brain is enjoying the workout!
Keep it up, and don't body shame your fingers! ;-)
2 for 2 Team
Won’t save recent games anymore
I’ve had this game on my phone for a few months now and when I got it, it had ONE game setting. That was it. And the games would always save even when you closed the app, so each time I went back on I was still able to continue my game without it being cancelled. Well a few weeks ago it updated and there are all these new game modes with different boards and I only have interest in the original board so that’s what I keep playing on. I had a high score of over 400,000 and exited the app to do something and when I went back on it was gone. I had to start a new game. I thought, okay, maybe that was because it went through an update so everything is just new. Well it’s happened almost every day now and each time I have a pretty high score, my whole game is compromised when I go back on I have to start brand new. I’m usually not one to complain of something and never have I left a review on an app especially a game, I would rather just delete it after something annoying me that much but I really enjoyed playing this game and it’s very irritating that all my games have repeatedly been compromised. I find it pointless to go on and start a new game when I know my potential is practically impossible to reach now when my game will be cancelled if I have to exit the app at all. Would be nice to hear a response on this and for a fix to be put in place so people can stop having this happen to them.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the detailed information you shared with us. We'd like to help you out, but we need some more info. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the game, but....
This game is totally addicting and hard to put down once you start. The downside is that there are A LOT of ADS. Open the app....AD, level up.....AD, new game.....AD, while you are in the middle of playing....AD. I mean, I get that the ads help keep the game free, but this feels a bit excessive. On top of that, the app randomly leaves the app to open new windows for ads, some of which are spam and acting as if they are Apple Security, saying that my phone is infected with 6 viruses. Luckily I know not to click on those links, however someone else may not. Would enjoy the game more if the ads were reduced to a reasonable amount and maybe just in between games. Definitely needs more control on AD content.
**Update** I was contacted by the web developer quickly regarding my review and was asked for screenshots of the ads. I sent these right away. I continued to play the game for a bit, with hopes that the ad issue was being addressed. No luck. I eventually got sick of dealing with the ads and just deleted the ap. 6 months later, I’m getting another message from the developer requesting screenshots. Can’t screenshot something I don’t use. Loved the game itself, but the ads were so out of control, that I refuse to download again. Going through other reviews, I see I am not alone on this.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 175.9 MB
Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $7.99
- 3000 coins $9.99
- 1000 coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.