View and control your Hindsight 2020CAM high-speed industrial camera directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad. A full-featured client for mobile and tablet use.
• Review and play live slow-motion video from the MicroCAM
• Step frame-by-frame for precise troubleshooting
• Save and edit high speed video clips
• Record high speed video and review it later with the "Offline" buffer option
• Download and edit saved clips on your device for offline viewing
• Export high speed clips to the iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning port devices) for viewing or backup to Windows computer or export to local device files and copy to USB-C drive using Files app
• Connects over WiFi to MicroCAM high speed camera
*App requires free registration after 7 days of use
-About 20/20 Hindsight-
One of the most trusted brands in high speed industrial cameras is now available on iOS devices. The ultimate in portability and ease of use combined with the cutting-edge technology of 20/20 Hindsight.
Learn more about Hindsight high speed industrial cameras:
• Fix margins for new iPad/iPhone devices screen sizes
Updates for iPad Pro models with USB-C charging ports:
• Allows clip export packages to be saved to device Files for transferring to USB-C flash drives on new iPad/iPhone models
• Allow license file updates to be saved to device files and then imported from device files after the license has been renewed
For devices with lightning port, the Sandisk iXpand drive can continue being used. For devices with USB-C connector port (new iPad Pro models), clip export packages should be saved to device files, then copied to a USB-C flash drive using the Apple Files app available in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It does not work for me at all it was a waste of time
Developer Response ,
You may be mistakenly using our app to connect to some other camera that is not supported. For support please visit www.2020hindsight.com for more information about our products to make sure you’re using the right software with the right high speed camera made by 20/20 Hindsight. If you are a corporate or uptime customer please get in touch immediately so we can help troubleshoot your issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.