With the 20/20 LifeStyles Wellness Tracker you get a personal coach in the palm of your hand! Keep track of your daily calorie intake and develop an exercise plan that fits your needs.
Since 1992, 20/20 LifeStyles has helped thousands of people achieve dramatic weight loss and transformative results through our nationally-recognized weight management program and product line of protein shakes, bars and supplements.
- Keep track of what you eat with quick and easy food entry, including name brand and restaurant foods
- Set a daily calorie goal based on your weight loss plan
- Use our barcode reader to quickly and easily add popular food items for easier tracking
- Create a weekly exercise schedule and keep track of your progress
- Automatically track calories burned based on your weight
- Develop workout plans to target specific areas of your body
Achieve Your Goals
- Set weekly weight & fitness goals
- Keep up with your progress inside the app and online at 2020LifeStyles.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Compiled to support 64-bit for new iPhones.
Ratings and Reviews
What is up with this UI?
This app hasn't been updated in 3 years, and it shows! Parts of the app don't even work on modern iOS versions. It has the "this may slow down your phone" warning. And the UI is the sort of modal UI that most apps figured out was clunky and annoying to use back on the iPhone 3GS. I have to use this because I'm on the 20/20 program, but they really need to take a look at the apps not beholden to a weight loss program (like My Fitness Pal or LoseIt) to see how to do this right. I wish they'd let me use a third-party app if they aren't going to invest in making their app better than "just barely usable."
I downloaded this app with expectations that were quickly dashed. It says you can partner the app with Fitbit and I finally got it synced after many failed attempts. Now when I go daily to partner the info from Fitbit...most of the time it says partner is busy, try later which I do again and again during the day with no success. Once in a while it will but this app needs a lot of work!
Once you learn the interface it is usable
The interface isn't intuitive and you really need someone from the pro club to walk you through the app and point out potential gotchas. The fitbit connector rarely works the first time....or partner app is busy!!! Searching for food is tedious...make sure you favorite things. It would be much better if you could enter all data in a day view vs having to go to each category separately. Lots of improvement is needed!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Professional Recreation Organization, Inc.
- 9.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 20/20 LifeStyles
- In-App Purchases
- Adding Choices with Cheese - Stage 3 $4.99
- Stage 3: Cheese $4.99
- Stage 4: Fruit $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.