20 seconds is a word game that you need to play in a hurry.
#Ranked Top 5 Word Games in 10 Countries on the Appstore!
- Find words faster, gain more points
- You will earn 10 gold for every 5 letter word
- Daily reward gives you 100 gold
- You can stop the time for that word with time freezer. Use carefully!
- Pass feature does not break your combo count
- Turn on dark mode to read easier at night
- Play with 4, 5 or 6 letter words!
- 3 Difficulty levels: 12, 20 and 30 Seconds
- Practice mode without time limit
- Improve your vocabulary
- Challenge your friend's high scores or to the world!
- Simple, user friendly design
- Addictive game mechanic.
Minor UI changes.
If you like 20 Seconds, don't forget to rate us on the App Store!
Thank you for your support.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, yet fun.
I really like this game. Although, I had about 5 words that I know I spelled correctly and still lost. Every time that happened, unlike every other time, the "correct" word wasn't visible when you go back to the start screen. Also, an option to have all the sound off except a warning timer would be great.
Could be great but is not
As noted by others this could easily be a great game since the idea and mechanics behind it are really good.
But the major problems which make this utterly useless have still not been addressed. Namely:
1) the biggest problem is the dictionary it's using. When you only have 20 seconds to un-jumble a word, it becomes a joke to arbitrarily disallow a bunch of perfectly acceptable possibilities.
You can fix this easily in a number of ways. For example: A) allow all acceptable words from a dictionary of your choice. Or B) if the word entered can be found in the dictionary but is not the one you want us to find, simply re-set the 20 second timer and make the game be about hunting down your specific word.
2) another problem is with the interface. After you solve one word, the clock immediately starts counting down the next 20 seconds BUT you have to wait a good 2 seconds before entering your guess. Otherwise you get all kinds of problems with your 1st letter not registering or getting double selected. By the time you've cleared and restarted you've already lost 4 or 5 seconds which is a quarter of your allotted time. This makes the 6-letter word option utterly unplayable.
3) the repetitive use of the same words gets to be quite annoying. You get past a run of say, 100 words and you're pretty much just tapping the same 100 words. That's not a game, that's a waste of time. Occasional repetition is acceptable but when 8 out of 10 puzzles are ones that you've just solved, that's a design flaw.
The main problem with this game is that the given letters can spell more than one word sometimes, and it seems like it's set up to only accept one answer. According to the game, "prams," "hacks," and several other words I can't remember anymore aren't words. FRUSTRATING when you only have 20 seconds to guess the correct word. Once, the given letters spelled several words, so I entered 3 or 4 different words before my time ran out. ALL of them were real words you can find in the dictionary. Grr.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- alper iskender
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Alper Iskender
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Gold $1.99
- 1250 Gold $2.99
- 5000 Gold $8.99
- 2500 Gold $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.