FIRESCOPE FOG (ICS 420-1) 4+
California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
Designed for iPad
Providing crucial information to first responders since 1972, FIRESCOPE is proud to present the interactive 2022 Field Operations Guide ICS 420-1.
All the information from the 2022 printed FOG ICS 420-1 is included in this app. Now you can easily find critical information on Resource Typing, ICS Forms, Position Checklists, Organization Charts and examples of how to organize an incident using the Incident Command System (ICS) when facing All-Hazard Incidents.
New features to this updateinclude the ability to view in landscape or portrait view. Zoom is now functional and allows for easier reading. ICS forms can be viewed and filled out using Adobe Acrobat. Traditional chapter viewing is also available. Easily access other valuable information such as Wildland Fire Management Guiding Principles, Leaders Intent, Tactical Engagement, Levels of Engagement, Powerline Safety and a Structure Assessment Checklist.
Also included is valuable information on these ICS topics:
- Responder Rehab
- Common Responsibilities
- Multi-Agency Coordination System (MACS)
- Area Command
- Unified Command
- Planning Process
- Organizational Guides
- Resource Types and Minimum Standards
- Hazardous Materials
- Multi-Casualty Incidents
- Urban Search and Rescue
- Swiftwater/Flood Search and Rescue
- Rapid Extraction Module Support (REMS)
- Unified Response to Violence
- Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) to include updates to proper terminology
- High Rise Structure Fire Incidents
- Protective Action Guidelines
- Firefighter Incident Safety and Accountability Guidelines
- Behavioral Health Critical Incident Peer Support Teams (CIPS)
- Glossary of Terms
- California Agency Designators
- Operational Area Identifiers
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Instant access to needed ICS structures
Good app to have with easy to use selections. Highly recommend
So far it's been very buggy and hard to find information. When I've done searches for specific things, either it's a long list or empty. Sometimes when I click on a search, it goes to main page. Even the main page has vague terms and hard to navigate (not laid out like paperback). Very hard to use and not worth the $$ however gave 2 stars because technically the information is there.
Buggy and not user friendly
Not impressed at all with the app, the search function is somewhat of a pain, for example if I search "high rise" it shows no results, you must type "high-rise" and have the exact verbiage to produce results. That is the last thing you want on an emergency scene. The app also crashes intermittently when being used.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- California Governors Office of Emergency Services
- 40.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Studio Tiga