ASH 2019 conference app is your full featured guide to manage your conference attendance.
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
Update to PDF viewer
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very difficult to find places. No arrows or signs prominently displayed to help navigate the huge area. Big mess trying to navigate.
No food stall map. Like list of food stalls available and type of food served and their location on a map so attendees don’t have to keep searching for the food they like. Transportation to and from hotel takes a long time because it goes to different hotels to pick up and drop off and a lot of time is wasted.
Finally, no plant-based protein options like beyond meat and impossible burger available. Clearly with so many non-veg options provided, vegetarians and vegans feel like they are being discriminated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.