Welcome to the official app for the 2020 ESSENCE Festival of Culture(TM) presented by Coca-Cola(R).
The App is your mobile guide through the Festival weekend! Check out more than 50 of the hottest performances at the Superdome Evening Concert Series. Plus! Explore loads of daytime programming all over our 2020 Festival Campus!
- Create your custom Festival schedule all weekend long.
- Get text alerts of the latest Festival news, schedule updates, and celeb appearances.
- Purchase tickets to the Superdome, ESSENCE After Dark, ESSENCE Beauty Carnival(TM), Fashion House, Wellness House, Global Black Economic Forum, E Suite and more!
- RSVP for advanced screenings, celeb meet & greets, exclusive events and more!
- Enter to win coveted Festival perks and prizes.
- Navigate the Festival campus with venue and city maps in the palm of your hand.
Official app for the 2020 ESSENCE Festival of Culture(TM) presented by Coca-Cola(R)!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was waiting for this years app to become available so I’m happy to see finally see it. Wondering if it will include a full lineup schedule so that I can select the acts I’d like to check out. This was an option on the 2015 app but I’m not seeing it on this years app yet.
Unorganized and useless
This app is so unhelpful it’s almost more confusing. It has the wrong location on some events and others just say a stage name but no directions as to where it is located (and the event center had even worse directions and no signs and the stages weren’t labeled). So far this has been a subpar experience due to the seemingly poor organization and instructions.
They need to identify specifically who will be playing and the times in the app. A map as to where the lounges/stages are and how to get to them. The app should allow you to have a planner to keep up with all the events you want to attend and travel time required.
Having an option to check in/secure a spot to events using the app instead of standing in line for hours would also have been smart. Paying for VIP did absolutely nothing except give you a heavy bag to carry around and stand in line with, maybe they should consider shipping those items to the home since you can’t take full size items in a carry on.
Not updated for 2019
I got this app shortly after the 2018 festival hoping it would be updated for the 2019 festival, it was not and still hasn’t been updated. Even the website is a little out of date or has bugs. I try to email or register for events but I have no idea if the email went through because I get no confirmation. The app and website being out of date makes it hard to plan for an expensive trip.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Essence Communications Inc.
- 122.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Essence Communications Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.