The 21-Day Tummy helps you lose stubborn belly fat, soothe chronic stomach issues, and find your trigger foods. This app lets you track your symptoms, keep a food log, and share reports with your doctor or nutritionist.
Also includes shopping lists and recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner that are made with anti-inflammatory foods for better digestion.
Upgrade to the premium version to get unlimited food and symptom log entries, plus access to more 21-Day Tummy recipes.
App can be used on its own, or as a companion to the new book 21-Day Tummy: The Revolutionary Diet That Shrinks and Soothes Any Belly Fast.
HOW THIS APP CAN HELP:
• Easy to keep a food diary: It’s quick and simple to log your daily meals and drinks so you can discover your trigger foods more effectively.
• Easy to log your daily exercise and medications.
• Easy to log and track your symptoms – detailed by specific ailment (abdominal pain/cramps, heartburn & acid reflux, gas & bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and nausea).
• Easy to create email reports of your symptoms to share with a doctor or nutritionist.
• Enjoy delicious recipes that are carefully crafted to slim and soothe sensitive bellies and avoid the “Big 5” digestive disasters.
• Shopping List feature lets you add each recipe’s ingredients to your list with a simple tap.
Visit 21DayTummy.com to learn more about the diet, and find out which foods help you immediately feel leaner, calm your digestive system, and shed belly fat fast.
Fixed a problem registering for our premium content
Ratings and Reviews
No easy way to export
There is no easy or intuitive way to export day although the description clearly says this is possible.
This app does NOT produce reports that can be shared or viewed. The reports don't have any use as far as detecting food sensitivities - you basically can only see a timeline that shows how many symptoms you have had and does not relate the symptoms to foods. It does not put the foods and symptoms in order as you eat/experience them (noon may show up before 6:00am, for example). If you make a mistake entering an item, it can't be fixed.
I feel that I was mis-led. This app doesn't do what it says. I upgraded to the $2.99 version because I thought these "features" might be locked.
I wouldn't waste my money or time if I were you.
I hope the book isn't as bad as the app. I ordered it yesterday and downloaded the app to use with it.
I loved the book and am using the diet with success but the app doesn't do much. It doesn't store your weight for some reason which is strange because it's also supposed to graph it under the reports tab. I have to return to the grocery store (heavy sigh) because the red pepper was not included in the ingredients list for the curry rubbed chicken so using the shopping list feature was useless. There is no way to print your grocery shopping list either and I wish there was.
On a more positive note, the symptom tracker made me realize that the soy sauce in the wilted spinach was making me sick.
- Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- 33.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Reader's Digest Association
- In-App Purchases
- 21 Day Tummy Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.